[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears Niners game tonight...

GRIDIRON ASSASSIN

I'll be checking out the Mighty Bear against the Lowly Niner tonight....

It will be interesting to see what Rex Grossman can do with the fecal matter he has at WR and TE, since the Bears don't have Thomas Jones or Deidra Benson playing tonight.

I'm also interested in seeing how the Niners WRs and prized rookie TE do against a real butt whoopin' defense.

Time will tell....

I'll be checking out the Mighty Bear against the Lowly Niner tonight....

It will be interesting to see what Rex Grossman can do with the fecal matter he has at WR and TE, since the Bears don't have Thomas Jones or Deidra Benson playing tonight.

I'm also interested in seeing how the Niners WRs and prized rookie TE do against a real butt whoopin' defense.

Time will tell....

They're playing 1-on-1 football? :D

Bernie Berrian is a gametime decision with a groin injury.

The singular pronunciation of Bear and Niner is a Chicago thing when two teams match up.

I'm still trying to figure out what the Bears missed out on when Mike Singletary wasn't named head coach without paying his positional coaching dues.

How are those Niner LBs developing?

The singular pronunciation of Bear and Niner is a Chicago thing when two teams match up.

:D Parents are from Chicago, been there countless times and I have a ton of friends in the Chicagoland area and I have never heard of this.

RR? Gil? Am I behind the times? :D

Mark Bradley's early fumble sets up SF's early FG.

Nate Vasher gets the wind knocked out of him as he nails Kevan Barlow low on a dump off pass.

Rex Grossman gets an assist as he fumbles the ball to the Niners, who take it to the yard for a TD.

Was Grossman hit on the fumble?

I see a few incompletions to Bradley. Are they badly missed?

The Bears are being outplayed in this game, bigtime.

Alex Smith actually looks very good...he's made quite a few nice passes.

Charles Tillman looks extremely bad.

Vasher goes out with a lower back strain.

Grossman's fumble was on 3rd and 3 and it was a muffed exchange, as he went to go and pick it up, it got stripped from him and returned for the TD.

I'm sure Bradley's fumble would have been a review in the regular season, but it could have gone either way.

Grossman looked like he was playing with so much adrenaline. He's played so bad that we're into the 2nd quarter, and he's still in there. As far as I'm concerned, keep the chump in all game and let him take a beating...see if he can deal with it.

He just is making poor throws, poor decisions, and the worst part of the whole game is Turner's play calling....this team looks so bad.

:D Parents are from Chicago, been there countless times and I have a ton of friends in the Chicagoland area and I have never heard of this.

RR? Gil? Am I behind the times? :D

D,

There's been a certain obnoxious radio host that does this, so it would appear that this GA believes it to be a wide occurence. I might reference it this way if I've tipped back a few, but it's rare. You're not crazy, YET.