[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears Niners game tonight...

GRIDIRON ASSASSIN

:D Parents are from Chicago, been there countless times and I have a ton of friends in the Chicagoland area and I have never heard of this.

RR? Gil? Am I behind the times? :D

Never hoid the announcer/radio host of which Gil speaks. So, YES I agree w/ you Darin....I never hoid it spoke. It's always Da Bears/Bears.

Or maybe it's because you bet on the Panthers...

Grossman's line for that game: 17 / 41 for 191 yards with one TD and one INT?

54.1 QB rating....

Hell, if they had a healthy Griese, they probably would have won that game.

quote]

:D What game were you watching?? :D

When ya get dominated at home, ya get dominated at home, but denial can be blissfull.

Edited by PantherDave

D,

There's been a certain obnoxious radio host that does this, so it would appear that this GA believes it to be a wide occurence. I might reference it this way if I've tipped back a few, but it's rare. You're not crazy, YET.

So obnoxious you can't mention his name?

I know I've heard Grid call into the Score; ALL their guys are obnoxious but I've always found Bohrs and Bernstein to be amusing.

So obnoxious you can't mention his name?

I know I've heard Grid call into the Score; ALL their guys are obnoxious but I've always found Bohrs and Bernstein to be amusing.

Mike North is big with "The Bear" and "The Bull". I'm sure you would think of him as an obnoxious host.

If this is the same GA, he would be a welcome add here.

Mike North is big with "The Bear" and "The Bull". I'm sure you would think of him as an obnoxious host.

If this is the same GA, he would be a welcome add here.

I had a hunch it was North - and he doesn't really bug me; up here, we kind of regard most of the wags and callers on the Score as "unintentional comedy" - it seems that whatever team is in season is either on the way to a title or absolute crap and everyone involved should be fired. Not counting the Cubs and Sox, since that mainly generates crosstown sniping over Cubs fans being fairweather soaks who don't pay attention to the games or Comiskey being an open-air prison.

I always enjoy listening to them during Bear-Packer week at least.

And Grid is an old face - he left due to being a tightwad the site going pay, but he certainly knows his stuff. I'm glad to see him back. :D