[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints - Titans

Avernus

Added notes from last night:

LenDale White was in street clothes on the sideline- as a result of spitting on a team mate in practice.

Bobby Wade is the #3 Titans WR, and handling kick returns.

Aaron Stecker wet down with an ankle/ leg injury and had to be helped off the field.

Saints ended up using #35 Branch as their RB after Stecker went down. (who is he?)

McAllister is in uniform on the sidelines.

Bush looked good.

Young looked lost at times.

:D

Saints' McPherson hurt after run-in with Titans mascot Associated Press

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- New Orleans quarterback Adrian McPherson went to the locker room early in the third quarter after a golf cart ridden by the Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime Saturday night.

A Saints spokesman wasn't immediately available for an update on the quarterback, who's heading into his second season.

The mascot was riding on a golf cart and throwing items into the stands during halftime, and was heading off the field when the Saints were returning from their locker room for the third quarter.

The cart hit McPherson, who stayed on the field for a few minutes being checked out by a trainer on the sideline. He then walked off the field.

This is absolutely hilarious, :D but just think if it was ( Brees, Duece, Horn, or Bush ) the media would be all over it.

This is absolutely hilarious, :D but just think if it was ( Brees, Duece, Horn, or Bush ) the media would be all over it.

Callers to the local radio call in show who raised questions about the incident or the status of the injured player were skoffed at by our local "expert" who claimed it was part of the "act", a part of the halftime shaow, and he simply hung up on callers who asked about the incident.

Yes, he's a tool, recently fired from his local part time tv gig.

Callers to the local radio call in show who raised questions about the incident or the status of the injured player were skoffed at by our local "expert" who claimed it was part of the "act", a part of the halftime shaow, and he simply hung up on callers who asked about the incident.

Yes, he's a tool, recently fired from his local part time tv gig.

Who are you talking about? I have been out of the loop the last few days.

Saints | McPherson injured by Titans' mascot

Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:32:44 -0700

The Associated Press reports New Orleans Saints QB Adrian McPherson (undisclosed) was injured during the game Saturday, Aug. 12, when a golf cart ridden by the Tennessee Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime. The mascot claims that McPherson stole a check out of his wallet and he hit him as the Saints QB tried to run off with it. Authorities are investigating the incident.

Edited by budlitebrad

Mark Howard- he's an idiot.

I cant stand Mark Howard. He is pretty much universally disliked in Nashville. What were the circumstances of his firing from Channel 5? I never heard the story behind him leaving and he had been with News Channel 5 for years. As you know Howard, Frank Wycheck and Kevin Ingram do a morning sports radio show each weekday on 104.5 the Zone. I flip between that show and "Mike and Mike" each morning. I would like it alot better if Mark Howard werent a part of it thats for sure.

Agree on the 104.5 morning show-- I try to listen basically because it's football season- Wycheck carries the show, knows football, and is interesting to liten to. I find myself changing the station almost everytime Howard starts "talking" or cutting off everyone else just to hear himself babble.

Even when they are interviewing a guest, he asks a question, then interupts the guest before they can get out an answer.

Why was he canned from the tv gig? My guess is because he sux.

I also switch over to Mike N Mike in the morning, but good grief- this past week they went on & on about Paris Hilton one day, and some other nonsense another day.

If he turned a loss into a 44 yard gain, id say hes adapting to the pro game just fine.

P.S. I didnt get to see his run :D

The first thing I thought when I saw him turn a no gain into a 44 yarder was, Barry Sanders Part II. Barry used to do the exact same thing. It was an impressive run and you could really see his speed around the corner on that run. This kid is going to be very very good once the Saints get some players in place around him.