[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook health

seabronc

Latest I've gathered

Sprained opposite foot from last years lis franc injury.

Team is not calling it serious and he is day to day but could possibly be out of commission for about 2 weeks..

He was seen wearing a protective boot a couple of days ago.

The trade Cle/Phi trade rumors have me a little concerned but it could just be because their whole RB crew is banged up.

08/10 11:55 Reid vague about Westbrook

THE NEWS

Eagles head coach Andy Reid offered an update regarding running back Brian Westbrook on Wednesday. Westbrook suffered a left foot sprain during Sunday's preseason game. "Brian had swelling in that foot and right now we are just waiting to get the swelling out," Reid told the team's official web site. "It's going down fast, he's feeling better, but it's probably going to take a little bit of time. Exactly how long? I can't tell you that. But, it's getting better."

Eagles | Westbrook will most likely not play Thursday

Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:19:47 -0700

Chris McPherson, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles RB Brian Westbrook (foot) will most likely not play Thursday, Aug. 17, according to head coach Andy Reid. Reid said that he is getting better and is still day-to-day.

Edited by myhousekey

The guy is tender. Don't believe the hype of him getting a much heavier workload. His body will simply breakdown if he's over used. I feel like Moats has got to be in the mix once the season starts. The coaching staff knows they can't give Westbrook 20 touches a game.

The guy is tender. Don't believe the hype of him getting a much heavier workload. His body will simply breakdown if he's over used. I feel like Moats has got to be in the mix once the season starts. The coaching staff knows they can't give Westbrook 20 touches a game.

I'm not sure about that last part, but I would imagine more of a RBBC scenario in Philly than we've seen before.

I'm not sure about that last part, but I would imagine more of a RBBC scenario in Philly than we've seen before.

So what's Westbrook's nickname gonna be? We have a Fragile Fred. Need one for DeShawn Foster as well. Opinions?