[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NFL survivor challenge...

Dr. Rock

Well, after 4 (?) years of running the Surivior Challenge, I no longer have the time to give it the attention it needs. I took it over from Beakerpunk who'd done it for several years, so this is one of the longest-running contests going on here.

I don't have any particular preference for who takes it over, other than that it should be someone who's been around for some time and we can count on to actually do it.

Here's what last year's page looked like: the new person is of course free to do what they like, though I always found the logos looked way cooler than just writing the team name. Post here if you're interested!

I might be available. How time consuming is it?

The first week is always a pain, because you get like 150 people to sign up and keep track of. It gets easier as the season progresses because you have less people, though you do have to take a quick scan across the page to make sure no one is using a team for the 2nd time.

Basically I make the week's post on Wednesday, lock it down at a predetermined time before the games start (I usually went with 11:59pm EST on Sat night for Sun games) and then update the page on Monday or Tuesday.

Edited by Dr. Rock