[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

Sigalf03

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to Kornheiser in the booth. Not sure if it's his gig. But his radio show was hilarious.

Theissman is esplaining to Tony why B Johnson is a superior QB to Cupepper. :D

Tony will be fine if he can stay awake. MNF is a little late for him to stay up for.

I don't have any problem with Kornheiser but MY GOD this is going to be brutal. Hard to imagine how the marketing execs at ESPN could come up with the most ridiculed and despised guy possible as their best choice.

Kornheiser....... :D gotta hear more from him to judge.

Minny's uniforms......... :D

Aaron Brooks........... :D:D:D

Suzy.......... :D:D:D:D

Richardson taking Taylor's TD..... :D (I drafted Chester not Tony)

Edited by cheezhed

Yeah, me too. He at least is trying to stir discussion. (i.e. him saying that Johnson was a downgrade to Culpepper). Of course Theismann had to kiss everyone's butt so as not to offend anyone.

Can he continue to mock Theissman without getting fired.

It seems Tony isn't a good enough BS'er to work with Joe.

Why do graphics people always feel like they have to reinvent the wheel? The ESPN scoreboard is horrible! It's too big and right in the center of my field of view. Why doesn’t ESPN just put it dead center, that way I'm sure to see the ESPN logo.

I'm undecided on Kornheiser. He doesn't really seem to add anything. Half the things he says are questions/statements ending with, "right?" He doesn't seem prepared for the game or have adequate knowledge of the players. He wasn't sure which pick Gallery was in the first round. His saving grace so far is that he's actually challenging Theisman's praise of *everybody*. Oh, and that Tony Tony Tony music is terrible! It’s painfully obvious the purpose of that bit is to provide him opportunities to deliver PTI-like sound bites. Hey might just use the PTI logo.

Oh, and drop Randy Moss down in your rankings this year, the Raiders are going to be *bad*.