[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

Sigalf03

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm undecided on Kornheiser. He doesn't really seem to add anything. Half the things he says are questions/statements ending with, "right?" He doesn't seem prepared for the game or have adequate knowledge of the players. He wasn't sure which pick Gallery was in the first round. His saving grace so far is that he's actually challenging Theisman's praise of *everybody*. Oh, and that Tony Tony Tony music is terrible! It’s painfully obvious the purpose of that bit is to provide him opportunities to deliver PTI-like sound bites. Hey might just use the PTI logo.

Oh, and drop Randy Moss down in your rankings this year, the Raiders are going to be *bad*.

Kornheiser is uncomfortable BS'ing. For instance where he pointed out Theisman saying the Raiders needed vet leadership and then a little later said they may start Walter and 3 rookies.

Adding, didn't you just say...

Kornheiser is uncomfortable BS'ing. For instance where he pointed out Theisman saying the Raiders needed vet leadership and then a little later said they may start Walter and 3 rookies.

Adding, didn't you just say...

:D

How long do you think it takes before Joe pops him in the grille? :D

I don't have any problem with Kornheiser but MY GOD this is going to be brutal. Hard to imagine how the marketing execs at ESPN could come up with the most ridiculed and despised guy possible as their best choice.

See answer below

Odds on Kornheiser and Theisman going at it before the end of the season?

This will get interesting...and hopefully entertaining...as the season rolls on. :D

I wanna kiss you. I couldn't care less about the team struggling. What we know is we can improve. Chad Pennington, our quarterback, missed the first part of the season, and we struggled. We're looking to next season, we're looking to make a noise now and ... I wanna kiss you!

Leave it to Joe to say what everyone else is thinking, classic :D

Hankk is in the booth? :D

Y'all wish that I was in the booth.

Hell, I wish that I was in the booth.

And I'd like to pop Theisman in the grille. And the idiots who picked Theisman get punched in the face too.

Y'all wish that I was in the booth.

Hell, I wish that I was in the booth.

And I'd like to pop Theisman in the grille. And the idiots who picked Theisman get punched in the face too.

Theismann is only human and needs to be loved.

I'm looking forward to Kornheiser in the booth. Not sure if it's his gig. But his radio show was hilarious.

He's an absolute joke up there! Way worse than Theisman ever will be!!!!!!!

Honestly, it sounds like he gets his information from message boards like this one. Maybe he's a huddler secretly! Honestly, he sounds a lot like MPulera... :D

I'm looking forward to Kornheiser in the booth. Not sure if it's his gig. But his radio show was hilarious.

I like Kornheiser and I'm a HUGH PTI fan. However, I could do without his whining that the game was about to go to overtime. Tony...you've got a plum gig. Enjoy it and stop :D ing. :D

I like Kornheiser and I'm a HUGH PTI fan. However, I could do without his whining that the game was about to go to overtime. Tony...you've got a plum gig. Enjoy it and stop :D ing. :D

It's his schtick. Plus, it's preseason. I didn't want to see it go OT either.

100% Awful- that crew is horrible in every way shape and form.

Tirico?? he needs to be either doing the early Northwestern/Purdue game on Saturdays or college hockey- guy is pure vanilla and a snoozefest. Does he script his broadcasts?

Kornheiser?? he is great on the radio and PTI- period. Now he is just out of his league and element, I kept wondering if this was for real or not...... He looked so uncomfortable. The whiny shtick works someplaces, but I really don't want to hear it on Monday night football.

Theismann?? just don't even have the words.....

This is the best ESPN can do? seriously?

Why can't ESPN just cut to the chase, partner with the Playboy channel, and have a premium version of MFL with hot naked chicks calling the plays, who make out a little bit with each other when plays are under review.

Is that really so much to ask for? I'd want the girls to know something about football, of course. But it couldn't be *that* hard to find a couple of nice lookin' gals who could do the football announcing at least as well as Theisman, could it?

Edited by yo mama