[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Lord the Raider are Putrid

cliaz

I know it's preseason but seriously they are looking terrible.

And Brooks is just plain terrible.

While no one is catching Aaron Brooks passes, that also means the defense is not intercepting it which is like half the battle.

I know it's preseason but seriously they are looking terrible.

And Brooks is just plain terrible.

No lie. Preaseaon is preseason, but after a couple of games, you can see some warning signs that an offense is going to suck. We saw it last year with Buffalo, Green Bay, and Detroit and we're seeing it again this year with Raiders.

Brooks what a dip wad. Saying he did everything they asked of him and even more in New Orleans. I guess throwing a pass to one of your linemen counts as a accoplishment. What about a 30yrd backwards pass, that must have earned him bonus points.....now that Brooks is in CA. he needs to make a trip south to Hollywood to fullfill your real calling....Martin Lawrences' double..... :D

Edited by neilfish2

That offensive line is putrid as well. It's an open pass to the QB on almost every play. I was hoping to get an indication as to how effective the defense was going to be for the Vikes, but vs this line and offense, I don't think I'll get an indication as to where they are for the year. I like the d-line for the Vikes and figure them to put a lot of pressure on offenses this season. Of course, this doesn't bode well for my Packers....

And yes, I own the Packers!!! They are MY Packers... get off!

I'm a Die Hard Raider fan and I just traded Moss away...our O looks just plain aweful! I still think Moss can put up o.k numbers but not consistant enough to make me want to keep him. I don't like our offensive cordinator one bit and our O line still can't give Brooks the protection he needs not to make those mistakes he is prone to making. On the flip side our D looks improved (easy to do when your working your way up from last) and our special teams looks good. Gota take some positives out of this game so far.

So many "experts" say Brooks is going to have a breakout season with a high powered offense in Oakland this year. I can't help but think back to just about a year ago when we were hearing the same things about a Kerry Collins led Raiders team. Didn't happen then...won't happen now. I think I may be staying away from Raiders this season. Nice 57 yard TD chuck by Walter, however.

That offensive line is putrid as well. It's an open pass to the QB on almost every play. I was hoping to get an indication as to how effective the defense was going to be for the Vikes, but vs this line and offense, I don't think I'll get an indication as to where they are for the year. I like the d-line for the Vikes and figure them to put a lot of pressure on offenses this season. Of course, this doesn't bode well for my Packers....

And yes, I own the Packers!!! They are MY Packers... get off!

Gallery in particular looks really bad. I hate when so called "sure thing" top picks play like crap. As for Brooks he looks lost too but that is a reflection of how poor the O-line is playing. By next weeks pre-season game there should be some improvement otherwise it could be another long season for the Raiders.

I'm a Die Hard Raider fan and I just traded Moss away...our O looks just plain aweful! I still think Moss can put up o.k numbers but not consistant enough to make me want to keep him. I don't like our offensive cordinator one bit and our O line still can't give Brooks the protection he needs not to make those mistakes he is prone to making. On the flip side our D looks improved (easy to do when your working your way up from last) and our special teams looks good. Gota take some positives out of this game so far.

Well one good thing that ya'll have in Brooks - he is used to playing behind a bad O-line in New Orleans... :D

I think this is enough for my bashing on the Raiders, who frikin suck! :D

How will this affect Lamont? Alot, of course I own him. :D

Brooks looks like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern fame. :D

Lamont will be fine.I see him haveing a much better year then last.It IS pre season and that O- line will work out the wrinkles before the start of the season,plus if the QB's continue to have problems then Lamont will get a even bigger load.Don't get worried yet.

Lamont will be fine.I see him haveing a much better year then last.It IS pre season and that O- line will work out the wrinkles before the start of the season,plus if the QB's continue to have problems then Lamont will get a even bigger load.Don't get worried yet.

If the qb has problems..thats even worse for lamont. Lamont needs holes..he doesn't make stuff out of nothing. If the passing game does well..that will open up for things for lamont...if not....8 or 9 in the box..spells trouble....and the raiders have one of the toughest schedules against the run. Not going to be a fun year...