[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tavaris Jackson

alexgaddis

What are your guys thoughts on drafting Tavaris in a Rookie Only Draft Dynasty league? Obviously there is Leinart, Young, and Cutler, but after that where does this guy fall?

How old is Brad Johnson? And he didnt get the raise he was looking for either did he....

How old is Brad Johnson? And he didnt get the raise he was looking for either did he....

We were talking tonight. Were pretty sure Johnson is 39. I am not sure on the raise. It is not going to matter the way Tavaris played that 2 minute drill. He seemed very in control.

On another note, Walter from the Raiders is not bad either. He played better than Brooks.

This Jackson kid has heart. He got his freakin' bell rung and came back onto the field aftwerwards. That alone will show a lot to both his coaches and most important his teammates, especially since he plays the position that is supposed to lead the team.

Travaris looked much better than McDud and JT O'Crap! Should move tothe #2 QB by the end of the preseason. Kid has some great moves! He faked a guy out of his shoe!. I would like to see him with the first team offense as he had a couple of balls dropped on him.

He looked much better in his first action than C-Pep did in his.. :D

Brad Johnson is 38, he'll be 39 on 9/13. Just FYI.

I think Childress will bring this kid along nicely...

he was the QB coach during Mcnabb's early years and while people say he chokes, his decision making skills are pretty good...

the pieces are in place for this kid to step in a year or 2 after he learns the WCO and start making plays...

I took him in a rookie dynasty draft, because of Johnson alone. He's a good pick after the obvious and before this wasn't really on anybody's radar. I got him pretty late. Can't remember exactly where.

Same here. Got him late in a Rookie Dynsaty draft for the future. Will keep him on the DTS to se if he pans out. Figured Johnson could not go on forever.

I think Childress will bring this kid along nicely...

he was the QB coach during Mcnabb's early years and while people say he chokes, his decision making skills are pretty good...

the pieces are in place for this kid to step in a year or 2 after he learns the WCO and start making plays...

I hope so because while johnson is "efficient" it is darn boring football to watch. He cannot stretch the field with throws. He threw a complete rainbow 20 yd pass along the side lines that was sad. :D

Don't get me wrong if boring wins I am all for it but there will be 8-9 maybe 10 guys on the line knowing they is little to no chance they will get beat over the top come season opener.

Jackson really looked impressive, obviously it was guys that will be watching football with us in a few weeks playing d but he showed way more than I was expecting.

I hope so because while johnson is "efficient" it is darn boring football to watch. He cannot stretch the field with throws. He threw a complete rainbow 20 yd pass along the side lines that was sad. :D

Don't get me wrong if boring wins I am all for it but there will be 8-9 maybe 10 guys on the line knowing they is little to no chance they will get beat over the top come season opener.

Jackson really looked impressive, obviously it was guys that will be watching football with us in a few weeks playing d but he showed way more than I was expecting.

consider yourself lucky...he can actually move the offense...

we had Doug Pederson in 1999 teaching Mcnabb...

Johnson can teach Jackson really well IMO..