[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gibbs ask Skins fans to "pray" for Portis

Jackass

I guess this means Portis' shoulder injury is life threatening.

I will keep him and his family in my prayers in hoping he remains alive and well.

his injury can potentially put fantasy teams on life support of they are unable to draft a supporting cast...

:D

I guess when your only threat on Offense goes down all you can do is pray..If Santana Moss gets injured as well they may sacrifice Cliaz at the alter of Art Monk.

Edited by whomper

What a dinkus. If people choose to pray, shouldn't they be praying for something a little more significant than Portis' shoulder injury.

Gibbs is a very religious person. So almost every press conf. he is in he always asks people to pray for something. He is a great man and I respect him a lot. I don't think he was saying "pray for portis' shoulder to be healthy as much as he was saying "Pray that this man isn't seriously hurt to the point that it may be career threatening."

I guess when your only threat on Offense goes down all you can do is pray..If Santana Moss gets injured as well they may sacrifice Cliaz at the alter of Art Monk.

I will do my duty for King and country if it means a SB trip