[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One Man's Opinions....

i_am_the_swammi

from all i've read, what got bulger killed were those 5-7 step drops that the rams' bad OL couldn't sustain for long, and always led to bulger either getting crushed or throwing it away...usually getting crushed. apparently linehan has eliminated those long drop-backs, added in more quick drops, hence giving him (and the OL) less time to get nailed...hence, he might stay healthier all season...hence his value might go up. we'll see if what works in theory translates on the field, but it's nice to see that linehan identified a major martz-related paoblem last year and fixed it to keep one the team's biggest assets healthy.

They better only use 3 step drops this season if they want to keep Bulger healthy. Baron got worked during the last game. The only starting tackle I've seen play that looks worse is Gallery! Holly crap. Any speed rusher faces him and Gallery looks like he's going to fall over. I thought they were supposed to get better as preseason went on. Any Oakland QB could be in trouble this year.

That's exactly what I was thinking...IMO a real argument could be made for Brady being #1 with P Manning 1A.

Don't you think the fact that Dillon was hurt last year escalated his numbers because they had no running game? Wasn't last year his best "fantasy year"? I'm just trying to feel out when and where Brady should go.

Don't you think the fact that Dillon was hurt last year escalated his numbers because they had no running game? Wasn't last year his best "fantasy year"? I'm just trying to feel out when and where Brady should go.

He averaged 530 att, 326 comp, 3700 yds and 27 tds the 3 years previous to 05. Last year there was a spike in his yds but other than that he was just about dead on his averages.

2. Brady -- money in the bank, will always find someone to throw to.

3. Hasselbeck -- will throw more this year, SA due for a letdown. Just a gut feeling. Burleson will be solid as the #2 WR and DJax will be scary if he can stay healthy.

4. Palmer -- Limited somewhat by the knee but will still be money. Take him 1st and back him up with someone competent in case he misses first game or two. If he's 100% day 1, he's #2.

5. Eli -- working like a fiend on his mechanics and has a wealth of targets to throw to. This could be his breakout season.

6. McNabb -- Loss of T.O. hurts but will still throw a lot. Can LJ & Brown pick up the slack? I say yes, to an extent.

7. Bulger -- Gets nicked up too easily, Rams supposedly to run SJax much more this year. But still has great receivers and plays in a dome.

8. Delhomme -- solid, consistent, often underrated. Great middle round QB if you want a guy who won't lose games for you.

9. Brees -- Very underrated. Saints are loaded with weapons on offense and there is no reason to think Brees can't replicate what he did in SD here. The shoulder seems okay and he should start week 1.

10. Bledsoe -- Not buying the hype. He'll be serviceable but T.O. isn't going to bump him to the extent some are predicting. Still solid but unspectacular.