[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss is upset and the season hasn't even started!

samurai30

Randy Moss rededicates himself to the game every year. Usually it takes longer than game two of the preseason before he flames out and mails it in, but this year he is in never-before-seen form. Moss has only been about winning when it benefitted Randy Moss. If the team won, and he caught 1 pass for 16 yards, do you think Moss would be satisfied, much less happy? No, he'd be in the face of the QB and the head coach, spouting off the writers and broadcasters after the game about how he was open on every play and the backup QB should be the starter because he didn't hit him. Jordan cared about winning, period. To bring him up in comparison with this jerk is laughable. Moss cares about Moss, period. How did the Randy-Ratio work for the Vikings two years ago? And that was with Culpepper when he was playing pretty well. It didn't work, and he moped and cried, and then annointed Kerry Collins as being better than Culpepper. How did Collins work out for Moss? Nobody is good enough to throw the ball to Moss, just ask him.

I loved Randy Moss when times were good in Minnesota. He's a great guy when he is having a great game. He's the worst teammate you can have when he doesn't get his way. Look at this outburst...in a freaking pre-season game, and he's already pulling this crap?

Good luck with Moss. He will have to fall pretty far before I would consider him. Personal opinion, only.

It's preseason. Big deal. I am on record as still a Moss-hater, and I am a Homer, so my opinion comes across as being mixed... but this is really no big deal. If he's pulling crap in week 1 or 2, then it's a big deal. Just a lot of people trying to stir a pot.

Throw him the damn ball! Its the only way thier going to pen up that line for jordan.