[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So yesterday my 11 year old son asked me ....

Grits and Shins

... So never draft a QB in the first round and always start your highest scoring players...."

:D

:D Too Funny :D

I am blessed with a cool wife! It was as much her pressure as that of some of my leagus "old guard" that stopeed me from "taking a break" from FF this year.

Actually, my 4-year old son, wearing his LT jursey on draft day :D , pulled the trigger for me when I selected LT in this league (sweet draw this year :D ). I even let him help me select the players on a weekly basis, I show him the boxes to check and he "clicks" them. You know, teaching good computer skills early :D !

I take advantage of EVERY opportunity, inside the house and outside to spend as much time with him and the rest of the family. I am blessed with a crew that feeds off of my football enthusiasm and gets into it with me. I do MORE than make it up to them during the off-season and on Saturdays with family excursions!

Great thread Grits. Very Cool! :D

Edited by McBoog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he still living under your roof? You call yourself a Bear fan!? That is a disgrace. You failed at raising your child. :D

I am originaly from Northern Illinois and he was born in Southern Wisconsin, all my In-laws are Cheeseheads so it was a uphill battle that I lost. Given the Bears W-L record over the last 13 years, it's no wonder that he is a Packer Fan. Favre is the ONLY QB to start for GB during the kid's entire life.......Now how can I compete with that....I've Failed !!!!!! :D

Edited by ghengis_chan

My son and I started last year when he was 14yo. The draft is the best, though. He mans the lap top while I man the cheat sheets. It was working out well, up until he inadvertantly took Sebastian Janikowski with our 6th pick! :D

That left a mark!

Is your son Al Davis? :D