[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Bust of 06

The Stoner

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, my actual pick: Gonzo. It's so easy to pick him...with Roaf gone, he's being demoted to blocking in the Chiefs offense. Also, Brian Westbrook...the guy just gets injured too damn much, he's already out for this preseason, and even Madden (!) makes him the annual IR representative.

Second...can I say LaCharles Bentley? Please? :D

Hey man I wasn't saying he was going to be a big bust, but with the additions of Randel El and Lloyd he hasn't shown much of anything this pre-season. I wouldn't be surprised to see Campbell in there mid-season. Yes I consider that a bust both in real and fantasy football... :D

Colbert only put up 282 yards and was never a reliable target for Delhomme. Keyshawn should get about 650 yards and 5 TDs.

psst...take a look at what muhammad did the yr smith was out with a broken leg...

how many yards and td's did mushin have and how many did colbert have?

Official GTS all-bust team:

WR: Boldin, Driver,

Any reasons behind saying these 2 will be a bust or are you just naming people out your azz? I have these 2 ranked high on my draft board. I think both will do great this season....

I think it's Tiki Barber's turn to take a dive. Age is a tough thing, and he's had a remarkable run. I just don't think it's the Giants' time just YET, and in order for that hunch to turn out, logically Tiki must go down. Turns out that he's due anyway.

i agree...ive had this same feeling for a little while now

Rudi Johnson. Not saying he won't be productive, but I just don't see him being the first-rounder that everyone's projecting him to be - especially with Perry ready to take on a larger role for Cincy.

He has fimished 8th the last 2 years. That is pretty consistent and last season had a bad knee and didn't come out. I think he would need a bad injury to himseld or the line.

I'll go TO. It is beginning to look like a soap opera already.

qb-culpepper. just a hunch.

rb-any of the injured ones. portis, ahman, dom, etc. i'm always hoping LT will break down and give me a chance to put michael turner on my active roster in fusion. he's been stashed on my dts for 3 yrs now.

wr-oakland's, buffalo's, san fran's, and probably clevelands unless braylon and jurevicious surprise.

te- mcmichael.

edit: never wishing injury on anyone and i like LT.

Edited by crispirons

psst...take a look at what muhammad did the yr smith was out with a broken leg...

how many yards and td's did mushin have and how many did colbert have?

Yeah I looked at that. Looks like I'm way outnumbered in my opinion so I'm going to agree to disagree. It doesn't seem like I'm going to change your opinion so we'll see during the season. :D

Shaun Alexander for the many reasons previously discussed.

High expectations, Madden Curse, a ton of carries, fat contract, loss of Hutchinson= BUST

Solid info here.... SA has a)been consistantly good EVERY year B)curses? C) has he looked worn down with too many carries?? 4)contract- SA just isn't the type of guy to go in the tank after a big deal. 5) Hutch will be missed, but the offensive line will be just fine. SA IMO has shown no signs pointing to a bust- but hey, we shall see.

my busts...

QB- Bledsoe-

RB- SJaxson, LJordan, DD

Solid info here.... SA has a)been consistantly good EVERY year B)curses? C) has he looked worn down with too many carries?? 4)contract- SA just isn't the type of guy to go in the tank after a big deal. 5) Hutch will be missed, but the offensive line will be just fine. SA IMO has shown no signs pointing to a bust- but hey, we shall see.

my busts...

QB- Bledsoe-

RB- SJaxson, LJordan, DD

:D I think you nailed it. All 4 I'd agree with.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I looked at that. Looks like I'm way outnumbered in my opinion so I'm going to agree to disagree. It doesn't seem like I'm going to change your opinion so we'll see during the season. :D

:D

QBs- Brunell, Grossman, big name= Brees.

RBs- JJ, Jamal, Barlow, big names= Edge, DD

WRs- Jurevicius, McCardell, big name= R. Moss

TEs- Watson

Biggest Bust = Steve Smith. He will not even get close to those stats this year. I just can't see him putting up those stats with Keyshawn there.

:lol:

Edited by broncosn05