[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith is he still top 3 or does Keyshawn worry you?

keggerz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton is progressing and getting better and making use of all his weapons, if Delhomme DOES THAT they will be super bowl bound.

Delhomme's already done that (2003). Oh, and they went to the SB that year, you idiot.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Delhomme's already done that (2003). Oh, and they went to the SB that year, you idiot.

Durrr, why do you think I said if he went back to his 2003 form they'd be super bowl bound? 2 years of tunnel vision not SB, the year he spread it out SB. Durr, I said it for a reason. :D

Lol, bleh this is useless to argue I'll just give my prediction then.

Around 850-900 yards, 7-8 TDs. A Good WR this year, but someone will be better.

So, if Steve Smith's going to be a Top 3 WRs while Keyshawn puts up THOSE numbers, Delhomme will have to throw the ball about 650 times this season. Ain't gonna happen, Junior.

Durrr, why do you think I said if he went back to his 2003 form they'd be super bowl bound? 2 years of tunnel vision not SB, the year he spread it out SB. Durr, I said it for a reason. :D

Delhomme didn't really have any choice but to lock in on Smith last year..

Colbert didn't exactly pan out as they liked as a starter...

I'm not arguing with you, I'm educating you( as did Ski), as I never said "just as good, or better", if you came to this site to be the voice of reason concerning the Panthers...well, sit, watch and learn, as class is in session-Peace PD.

Durrr, why would Delhomme know how to spread the ball around to all of his receivers and back and 2003 and then suddenly "forget" in '04 and '05? :D

Mommy wants you to get off of her AOL account now. Shoo!

Edited by Bill Swerski

So, if Steve Smith's going to be a Top 3 WRs while Keyshawn puts up THOSE numbers, Delhomme will have to throw the ball about 650 times this season. Ain't gonna happen, Junior.

Ummm, I wasn't predicting Keysawn's numbers that was Steve Smith's. I'm sorry?

I'm not arguing with you, I'm educating you( as did Ski), as I never said "just as good, or better", if you came to this site to be the voice of reason concerning the Panthers...well, sit, watch and learn, as class is in session-Peace PD.

I don't know if he's willing to listen

he sounds like big ben roth before he started flipping out...

Lol, I'm sorry I didn't know I hit the Panthers website forum! Geez, I thought you are supposed to express your thoughts, not take things personal lol.

you're making comments and then flaking out when someone corrects you...

you're taking things way too personal...

4 games of 34 yards or less then, bleh.

so games of 39 or worse huh:

Smith 4 under 39(1 due to ejection) but 8 at less then 85 yards

CJ 1 under 39 but 8 @ 85 or less(counting playoffs)

Harrison 4 under 39(42 in another) 10 @ 85 or less

RMoss 5 under 39(40,43 in 2 others,0 in one due to injury) 10(includes 1 injury game) @ 85 or less(86&87 in 2 others)

Fitzgerald 2 under 39(41 twice) 9 @ 85 or less

Holt 1 under 39(40 & 45 in 2 games, 2 games 0 due to injury) 9 @ 85 or less(includes 2 due to injury)

Lol, I'm sorry I didn't know I hit the Panthers website forum! Geez, I thought you are supposed to express your thoughts, not take things personal lol.

No offense taken-I follow this team 24/7 12 months outta the year and have some other...shall we say very useful insight that comes my way. Feel free to express your self, but when ya come across short with the football IQ around here..well your gonna be exposed and slammed.

you're making comments and then flaking out when someone corrects you...

you're taking things way too personal...

lol, no I'm not, I'm getting called names and things and people are pissed about what I said. I had an opinion, I expressed him. He wasn't consistant last year except for bad teams for the most part, I see Delhomme focusing in on one WR for 2 years in a row. If Delhomme does go back to his 2003 form, there is a super bowl caliber team.

Geez, I was TRYING to end it and leave with my prediction, but you guys keep trying to egg me on about this.

Your prediction was that Smith was only going to get "around 850-900 yards, 7-8 TDs", but then you inexplicably argue that Delhomme is going to get "tunnel vision" and only throw the ball to Smith, which contradicts your prediction. So which is it?

No offense taken-I follow this team 24/7 12 months outta the year and have some other...shall we say very useful insight that comes my way. Feel free to express your self, but when ya come across short with the football IQ around here..well your gonna be exposed and slammed.

I had an opinion, and people are correcting me with their opinions. I'm not going to slam anyone for saying he will be the best WR, I said he will have 850-900 yards. People think their opinion here is fact, I was just stating what I saw last 2 years from Delhomme.

Predictions do not mean a thing, I mean whoever came on here last year and predicted Steve Smith to be the number 1 WR in the league raise your hand. I drafted him my first WR last year, but did not believe he would be that big.

Ummm, I wasn't predicting Keysawn's numbers that was Steve Smith's. I'm sorry?

i hope you listed Smith as your bust candidate of the year because barring injury there is no way he nets

less then 1000yrds...and i dont care how balanced they are or how good the defense is

Your prediction was that Smith was only going to get "around 850-900 yards, 7-8 TDs", but then you inexplicably argue that Delhomme is going to get "tunnel vision" and only throw the ball to Smith, which contradicts your prediction. So which is it?

That's my prediction and I will stick to it. Teams will see what others did last year to slow him down, they will also put more pressure on Delhomme because he gets erratic at times under pressure. He will still focus on him but they will be more prepared this year.