[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Noobs & Vets

FishFreak

- Hook can be a bit peevish at times,

you can shut the hell up

:D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3) Gung Ho fans ARE NOT the ultimate source of inforamtion for your teams. Your input is not the final say of all happenings for your respective teams. Folks like Captain Hook, Panther Dave, and Rovers, etc. definately seem to know their stuff but everyone else on the message boards are not breaking laws by disagreeing with you or offering an opinion. Before you go off and respond Rover rage, just know I'm not attacking any of you three personally just using you three as examples.

I have no problem with anyone having a different opinion about the Colts. I have no problem if they express it. But I can respond as to why they are wrong.

I have no problem with anyone having a different opinion about the Colts. I have no problem if they express it. But I can respond as to why they are wrong.

Dungy is too far up Peyton's ass and should never allow him to call another play himself, ever. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

Mplura seems to be a magnet for insults but at least the man keeps things interesting.

Ummmm, were you here yesterday??? Dude had a meltdown, it was actually kind of uncomfortable to watch.

Did he really get banned??

Dungy is too far up Peyton's ass and should never allow him to call another play himself, ever. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

Actually, I agree. At some point, the offensive coordinator needs to shake Manning and tell him what he's seeing. The Pittsburgh game was a prime example. Manning was under heavy pressure all day. And he was trying to make plays downfield all game, trying to do it all himself. Somebody needs to step in and call more running plays. Or have a freaking hot route for a blitz. Don't get me started please.

I think we can all learn something from FishFreak.

We have all been a bunch of childish bullies, and I for one am sick of it.

Lets all be shiny happy people, join hands and sing koom bay yah, and agree with everything that even the morans post.

And even if Culpepper tanks this season.....(if?) lets all agree not to remind FishFreak how foolish he was this preseason.

Oh, that's about as definite as water being wet that he got banned.

I saw his thread starter and couldn't read any more, what else did he say??? Then I saw later he changed his avi and was going off like he forgot his meds. I was like confuse me more!!?!?!? Kind of funny and bizarre and shocking....

I saw his thread starter and couldn't read any more, what else did he say??? Then I saw later he changed his avi and was going off like he forgot his meds. I was like confuse me more!!?!?!? Kind of funny and bizarre and shocking....

Well, the post I saw had him saying Sgt Ryan was on the sex offender database, and reportedly it went downhill from there.

I think we can all learn something from FishFreak.

We have all been a bunch of childish bullies, and I for one am sick of it.

Lets all be shiny happy people, join hands and sing koom bay yah, and agree with everything that even the morans post.

And even if Culpepper tanks this season.....(if?) lets all agree not to remind FishFreak how foolish he was this preseason.

I don't think I am capable of playing ball...

I'm surprised at some of the guys who jerk off their hometown players in here while otherwise seeming level headed. "Hey, Culpepper could really be a good starting FF QB this year folks, he's my sleeper pick...."

I SWEAR I didn't know fish freak started the Culpepper thread when I posted this! Oh the irony...yeah FishFreak, those homers are idiots, like that guy who was pimping CPepp, oh wait that was you!!! :D

In my first year of being actively involved on the message board I've quickly observed the following random thoughts:

86 posts constitutes being actively involved on the message board? What were you before?

3) Gung Ho fans ARE NOT the ultimate source of inforamtion for your teams. Your input is not the final say of all happenings for your respective teams. Folks like Captain Hook, Panther Dave, and Rovers, etc. definately seem to know their stuff but everyone else on the message boards are not breaking laws by disagreeing with you or offering an opinion. Before you go off and respond Rover rage, just know I'm not attacking any of you three personally just using you three as examples.

Why do you hate Michael Keaton?