[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO

Randall

he said that? lmaooo

Not in so many words. I was translating from comments on TV where he said if he plays at less than 100% he risks re-injury. The team doctors disagreed.

Yesterday he was running at what appeared full speed and he said one day doesn't prove anything. His people don't want him to relapse.

Being that T.O. is 32 years old, and people are already considering Harrison (34) on the downward trend with up and coming Reggie Wayne, you have wonder how many years left TO left in his tank. Does anyone know the average age a WR usually is when they start winding down their career? Or at least drop a bit in statistics?

T.O. is a machine though, so he could be one of the exceptions. :D

Couldn't happen to a better organization, hopefully his next stop is Washington D.C.

Ya, im sure him and Gibbs would hit it off real well.

Edit to add: Then again I wouldent put it past Snyder...

Edited by DemonKnight

Couldn't happen to a better organization, hopefully his next stop is Washington D.C.

Hey, hey, hey, bite your #$*$ing tongue!!! I'm happy as a pig in shizzle that dallas is eating it but when you talk about the greatest football team in the history of the NFL being his next stop, then I have a problem.

Edited by cliaz

As a TO owner, Im happy he's sitting out. TO is prolly the last person in the league that needs practice or preseason. I would say he is conditioned well enough that at 80% he could go out and put up 100 yards and a couple scores. Again, if this was Chad Johnson or Steve Smith, this wouldn't even be a story. Steve Smith just returned to practice and nobody said anything during his absence. Kinda funny how everyone picks out one player and looks for reasons to hate them.

Too funny. I would have bet he would have behaved for at least ONE season before doing this stuff. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he had 11 catches for 156 yards and 2 TDs in week 1.

As it is, did anyone hear the "Tour de Oxnard" joke from PTI yesterday?

As a TO owner, Im happy he's sitting out. TO is prolly the last person in the league that needs practice or preseason. I would say he is conditioned well enough that at 80% he could go out and put up 100 yards and a couple scores. Again, if this was Chad Johnson or Steve Smith, this wouldn't even be a story. Steve Smith just returned to practice and nobody said anything during his absence. Kinda funny how everyone picks out one player and looks for reasons to hate them.

Yeah, that's it. I think Jerry Rice used the same tactic. You'd rarely see him at practice because it's obvious he didn't need it. :D