[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offenses that will s#ck

Jackass

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys that have produced better than most expected on these teams:

SF - gore, smith

Jets - coles, pennington

Bills - mcgahee, evans

Cleveland - winslow

Possibly:

Green Bay - driver, favre

chicago - grossman, berrian,

Houston - johnson, carr

well, if anyone would have listened to me, they'd have Winslow on their roster...this offense was designed with him in mind last season.

I saw no mention of Baltimore sucking the big one. I will never drink the Billick Kool Aid again.

I love this site, but i gotta say the worst way The Huddle has ever steered me wrong was Derrick Mason #13 WR in pre-season rankings. Coulda had DJax, A Johnson, Plaxico, Santana, even Hines or Housh! :D I always take QB's late anyway, so McNair at #12 wasn't too bad when I ended up w/ Kitna as a veritable steal.

• 2 months later...

There's no team where I'll avoid all their players.

But I'd have to say the Jets probably have the slimmest pickings

Weird how things works out. Pennington's health made Coles and Cotchery pretty valuable.

No, but my memory goes back past 2005 and I understand that what a player does in a different system with a different supporting cast doesn't translate into success in the Redskins offense. I also know that the Redskins do not have a halfway decent backup QB this season.

THIRTY-SIX-year-old Mark Brunell will be throwing to those guys from behind a below-average O-line. If he gets hurt again (like he did in two of the past three seasons), that whole offense is screwed when Todd Collins takes his place.

Good call Bill :D