[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have to activate one from Taxi Squad

Chad Greenway's injury hurt me as I was going to have him on my active roster. Now I'm going to leave him on the Taxi squad but that leaves me over the limit by one so I have to activate or drop someone.

I know it doesn't help that you can't see who I have already at each position but it's a deep league so I don't want to post my whole roster. Of these rookies who do you think has the best chance of contributing right away in a fantasy sense? I'm leaning toward Gostkowski (with Matt Stover as my other kicker) but I want to make sure he has the job first.

Young, Vince TEN QB ®

Hagan, Derek MIA WR ®

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK ®

Hali, Tamba KCC DE ®

Kiwanuka, Mathias NYG DE ®

Greenway, Chad MIN LB ®

Griffin, Cedric MIN CB ®

Harper, Roman NOS S ®

Ahmad Brooks CIN LB

Young, Vince TEN QB ®

Hagan, Derek MIA WR ®

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK ®

Hali, Tamba KCC DE ®

Kiwanuka, Mathias NYG DE ®

Greenway, Chad MIN LB ®

Griffin, Cedric MIN CB ®

Harper, Roman NOS S ®

Ahmad Brooks CIN LB

It really would help to see the rest of your roster to know where you might need some depth, but I'd go with the only starters, Hali or Hagan. I wouldn't activate Young at all if you won't need a QB this year. He won't be worth starting this year regardless & you'd only be wasting a year off the end of the contract you sign him for(hope that makes sense). You could activate the kicker if he wins the job & maybe pawn off one of your others to somebody who needs one.

I would say Hali or Harper. Hali is the safest bet, he is a garanteed starter. Harper could blow up....if he wins the starting SS spot, which is expected, if not in week 1, at some point during the season.

I would wait on Harper, there is so much competition for that position right now & Peyton seems to want to have a veteran start there for now.

if he has a DTS more then likely he isnt IR elligible since if a player is on a DTS then they dont have

a contract...IR is for opening up a roster spot and some sort of cap relief(usually)

That s why. I don't want to give him a contract until he is healthy. Thanks guys.