[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ease of Schedule deeper analysis?

Big Dogs

DMD.......Do you have a deeper analysis of the ease of schedule? On the breakout by position, you list the overall EOS ranking (which is good games - bad games). Then you go on to list the most & least favorable schedules by Team/Week for the first and last 4 teams.

What I'm looking for is a schedule breakout of all the other 24 teams in the middle?? I would like to be able to see the entire picture versus just the best or worst. While the information provided already is incredibly useful, it could be more useful and provide just that many more data points as one moves into the middle rounds.

I usually utilize the EOS with the Dorey Rule, but again, when you get into some of those middle rounds it would be nice to know if a given player has an easier schedule early, mid, or late season.....

If this presents too much work, is there another breakout list you could provide listing out all the teams and how they fare versus the pass, rush, receive, and I can just create my own list??

All it entails is taking the schedule grid and marking the different match-ups against the best and worst teams that are listed on the EOS driver page. I've never had anyone ask for more than what I do. Thing with the EOS is that you really can only rely on the most extreme cases to be reliably accurate, those in the middle could float around quite a bit.