[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

300 yard passing games

sunysteelfly76

I actually buy *cringe* a magazine and use it to tally up with bench marks myself. Pro Football Weekly shows all the game stats by team for the last year.

Was Actually suprised to find that Warner lead all QB's with 5 300+ Yd games.

EDIT: I buy the magazine cause it easier to look at one team page showing all the games/players stats then searching it all out through multiple webpages. Also I get a good :D out of their expert opinions from god knows how many months ago.

Edited by Def.

I actually buy *cringe* a magazine and use it to tally up with bench marks myself. Pro Football Weekly shows all the game stats by team for the last year.

Was Actually suprised to find that Warner lead all QB's with 5 300+ Yd games.

I was trying to avoid that this year. I forget which one it is, but one mag breaks down players based on these benchmarks. (Note to self: remember which mag so you don't have to stand in front of the mag rack looking through stat pages. :D )