[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye Weeks

Savage Beatings

Weeks 6 and 7 are pretty much roster killers for me this year... I've been finding it very difficult to build my rosters (wanting to pick the best player available, but having to by-pass obvious picks in order to accomodate these two Byes).

Anybody else having this problem this year with 12 teams on Bye during these two weeks?

:D:D

Edited by Savage Beatings

Everyone is going through the same thing as you are... I'll still pick the best players reguardless of their bye's. I'll be at a disadvantage for those two weeks, but I'll take that, because I'll have the better players weeks 1-5 and 7 through the playoffs.

You know... that's not a bad startegy now that I think about it.

Since everybody is getting hit weeks 6 and 7, just take the hit those weeks instead of drafting a lesser talented team for the rest of the season. I think you're on to something. :D

Everyone is going through the same thing as you are... I'll still pick the best players reguardless of their bye's. I'll be at a disadvantage for those two weeks, but I'll take that, because I'll have the better players weeks 1-5 and 7 through the playoffs.

absolutely. i learned this the hard way in one draft by trying to avoid a bye week conflict. definitely get the best player available and then deal with it when the time comes.

You know... that's not a bad startegy now that I think about it.

Since everybody is getting hit weeks 6 and 7, just take the hit those weeks instead of drafting a lesser talented team for the rest of the season. I think you're on to something. :D

I'll let everyone worry about the bye weeks and potentially pass on premier talent because the bye week screwed them over...

I'll try my best to draft the best team that I can...

Weeks 6 and 7 are pretty much roster killers for me this year... I've been finding it very difficult to build my rosters (wanting to pick the best player available, but having to by-pass obvious picks in order to accomodate these two Byes).

Anybody else having this problem this year with 12 teams on Bye during these two weeks?

:D:D

i drafted with bye weeks in mind and passed on some player i would of taken other wise.

but am still happy over all with my team. see sig.

14 team league.