[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm drafting tonight

Chief Dick

I guess you knew you'd get a little bashing here, but I would be happy to rate your team b/c I love your username and it appears we have boys about the same age--mine's 14 months....and they look alike. What pick do you have or is that not pre-determined?

I guess you knew you'd get a little bashing here, but I would be happy to rate your team b/c I love your username and it appears we have boys about the same age--mine's 14 months....and they look alike. What pick do you have or is that not pre-determined?

It is a keeper league and I am picking 8th in each round. It is a 10 teamer and is a normal, not serpentine draft. If you keep a player you lose the round in which they were drafted. So I have Larry Johnson (2nd), Matt Hasselbeck(5th), and Larry Fitzgerald (6th).

At my spot I expect to see the Chester Taylor/Julius Jones/Willie Park type running backs, or I can go with a top receiver. Holt is available as is Moss, Owens, Boldin, and Harrison. We start 2 RB's and can start 3 with a flex position, so I almost HAVE to go RB in the first, though it's tempting to grabe a top tier WR as well.

It is a keeper league and I am picking 8th in each round. It is a 10 teamer and is a normal, not serpentine draft. If you keep a player you lose the round in which they were drafted. So I have Larry Johnson (2nd), Matt Hasselbeck(5th), and Larry Fitzgerald (6th).

At my spot I expect to see the Chester Taylor/Julius Jones/Willie Park type running backs, or I can go with a top receiver. Holt is available as is Moss, Owens, Boldin, and Harrison. We start 2 RB's and can start 3 with a flex position, so I almost HAVE to go RB in the first, though it's tempting to grabe a top tier WR as well.

Wow! LJ was a 2nd rounder last year? I guess in keeper leagues he went higher. Still getting a deal. Losing a 2-8 for the 1-1 player. Yeah, I'd be really tempted too with that list of WRs if available(minus Boldin).

Of the RBs you mention, I like Chester Taylor.

Wow! LJ was a 2nd rounder last year? I guess in keeper leagues he went higher. Still getting a deal. Losing a 2-8 for the 1-1 player. Yeah, I'd be really tempted too with that list of WRs if available(minus Boldin).

Of the RBs you mention, I like Chester Taylor. Good luck tonight. Kick some arss and show that Huddle members are superior wherever they draft.