[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Driver being Overlooked?

giantsfan

After having taken Portis and Smith as my first two..... I was able to follow several rounds later with Driver and A Bryant. I think I got Driver in the 5th, and Bryant in the 7th. I lost week 1, but these two guys have given me a chance to take the week 2 game. When I took them, I thought they were SODS.... at least hoped they were, and so far, they have been. Almost 60 points between the two....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you may be right Giantsfan, Driver could be poised for a HUGH year. It's too early to say for sure, but the early returns sure make me wish that I had taken him over Chambers in Prime Time. Oh well, at least I got him as my WR2 in my local.

Still early but he looks real good. 7 for 96 against the Bears followed up by 8 for 153 is impressive. Now if he could just get in the EZ he'd be really in for a big year. I bet most games he catches 6-8 passes.

After having taken Portis and Smith as my first two..... I was able to follow several rounds later with Driver and A Bryant. I think I got Driver in the 5th, and Bryant in the 7th. I lost week 1, but these two guys have given me a chance to take the week 2 game. When I took them, I thought they were SODS.... at least hoped they were, and so far, they have been. Almost 60 points between the two....

I have yet to play Bryant but I have to start thinking about that. Over 100 yards in both games. Hard for me because I'd have to bench DD, Roy, or AJ to do it. He's a nice extra guy to have for me I guess.

I have yet to play Bryant but I have to start thinking about that. Over 100 yards in both games. Hard for me because I'd have to bench DD, Roy, or AJ to do it. He's a nice extra guy to have for me I guess.

I have gambled on SF this year.... Smith and Bryant. I think that SF and the Jets are the two most under rated teams in the NFL. I've started Bryant in three leagues both weeks. He's been golden.

I have gambled on SF this year.... Smith and Bryant. I think that SF and the Jets are the two most under rated teams in the NFL. I've started Bryant in three leagues both weeks. He's been golden.

I hear the SF thing as I have Gore in both my leagues. Didn't start him last week in one in favor of McGahee, today started him over McGahee and glad I did. Tough call every week. Like McGahee vs the Jets or Gore vs Philly. I think I have to stick with Gore. At any rate SF has been fantasy friendly thus far.