[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barlow traded to Jets

budlitebrad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still don't want Barlow. And while obviously this can't hurt Gore I still need to see Gore prove it. All he is now is a big injury risk unproven starter for a bad team. With that said it is better than being a big injury risk possible starter. Maybe he becomes a 4th rounder now, but I still wouldn't take him until the 5th.

per kffl.com

49ers | Barlow traded to Jets

Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:29:27 -0700

ESPNews reports the San Francisco 49ers have traded RB Kevan Barlow to the New York Jets.

The Jets send a six pack of Mr. Pib and a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos to the Golden Gate City for the former Pitt RB.

I'll take the pib and doritos. At least I know the doritos won't average 3 yards a carry and a cloud of dust.

I agree. Pib gives you much more, really. Refreshing and smooth, unlike Barlow's running style. :D

"This is a great opportunity for Kevan because of New York's need at running back," 49ers coach Mike Nolan said. "Kevan has been committed to our program and done well. With the depth at running back, we felt we could make this move."

awww, that's sweet.

"This is a great opportunity for Kevan because of New York's need at running back," 49ers coach Mike Nolan said. "Kevan has been committed to our program and done well. With the depth at running back, we felt we could make this move."

awww, that's sweet.

What he really wanted to say:

Kevan needed to go, because he has got a hugh bag of nothing, Gore outplayed him last year and so far this year. The jets have lost their damn mind in trying to trade for Lee Suggs and now Barlow... Talk about quality backs. Kevan has been either hurt, or unimpressive in our program. I have a man crush on Frank Gore, and I wanted Barlow gone.