[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

REFS in Colts vs Hawks game

Seahawk37

Carrey (sp?) is probably my favorite ref. His crew usually does a good job.

He's definitely better than Bill Levy.

Bill Levy is gonna get shot one of these days by some crazed fan...

pathetic

Whats pathetic is that you live in Seattle and yet you hate it and everything about it. Im actually glad you live here so that at every Seahawk game when we win I get to rub it in your face....Good luck with those rams this year they should win maybe 4 games.

Carrey (sp?) is probably my favorite ref. His crew usually does a good job.

He's definitely better than Bill Levy.

Yep. Me too. sometime he sees everything and calls everything others wouldn't but he's as good as it gets, imo.

Edited by MikesVikes

Whats pathetic is that you live in Seattle and yet you hate it and everything about it. Im actually glad you live here so that at every Seahawk game when we win I get to rub it in your face....Good luck with those rams this year they should win maybe 4 games.

Whoa, I don't hate Seattle, the city. I don't like the team though. I even gave them a chance when I first moved up here but I couldn't get past cheering for an inner-division rival and feel comfortable with myself. Then the whole whining over the Super Bowl started and really turned me off. Suck it up and try again. Quit whining.

Seattle has those same stupid tour "vehicles". I don't know why people would vacation in Seattle either. :D I'd rather go camping.

Whoa, I don't hate Seattle, the city. I don't like the team though.

You might not hate Seattle but it doesnt sound like you like it here.

Wow. Seahawks fans have now officially become the biggest whiners in the NFL fan base. I could have cared less about SEA before, but I'm starting to actively hope they lose.

Dude if the Broncos were ever in a game like that you would have the same feelings. Now in every topic on the huddle I have never brought up the subject of the super bowl loss until it comes up when someone else mentions it. Like I said though if it were your team it would be a whole differant story but wait your team choked and got embarrased in the AFC championship...

Dude if the Broncos were ever in a game like that you would have the same feelings. Now in every topic on the huddle I have never brought up the subject of the super bowl loss until it comes up when someone else mentions it. Like I said though if it were your team it would be a whole differant story but wait your team choked and got embarrased in the AFC championship...

Dude. Whiny & wrong is no way to go through life, son.

You might not hate Seattle but it doesnt sound like you like it here.

Since I wouldn't vacation in Seattle you think I don't like it here?

When was the last time you went to the top of the Space Needle?

Wow. Seahawks fans have now officially become the biggest whiners in the NFL fan base. I could have cared less about SEA before, but I'm starting to actively hope they lose.

Don't forget that you're talking to a kid. Since you haven't been around, thought I'd like to tell you that.

Don't forget that you're talking to a kid. Since you haven't been around, thought I'd like to tell you that.

I kind of figured that. But I've seen some awfully whiny adults promoting the same kind of nonsense the kid is. Appreciate the info, though.

Since I wouldn't vacation in Seattle you think I don't like it here?

When was the last time you went to the top of the Space Needle?

Yes and actually a few months ago.