[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Brown

Atlas

I'm pretty sure they said Baskett is the #2 when the regular season starts.

McCants is said to be challenging him for that spot...

and I REALLY expect them to go after a WR...

I hate Lelie...but even a trade for him is too optimistic....

I am willing to bet they wait for some chump to get cut and pick him up..

I hope not C Rogers...

Even as their #1 receiver, he is still their 3rd option. After TO left and before they got hurt, Donovan looked at LJ and Westbrook almost exclusively. After they got hurt he involved Reggie Brown a lot, but Donovan has a love fest with LJ and Westbrook that Reggie Brown isn't good enough to break. Any #1 WR is a good fantasy option, I just think projections on Brown should be tempered somewhat.

Reggie who? Oh you mean that Pinkston clone with hands like Swiss cheese and with legs from a llama instead of a bird.

I'd pick him aaaahhhhhh........to lead the league in dropped passes, alligator arms across the middle, and QB looks (as in what the heck was I thinking looking to see if you were open, and looking for someone else to throw to).

I would consider him a high pick in a supplemental draft, if, and only if Bill Sampy doesn't make the team! :D

Edited by Cowboyz1