[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Writers League analysis

rattsass

Okay DMD, I wasn't going to say anything after I read your analysis of my draft at number 12 in the writers league.

But then when I scrolled to the top and saw your review for your own team, I realized what I was up against.

I could almost hear the Star Spangled Banner playing in the background as I read it. A glorious display of self gratification that made me regret eating that burrito for lunch. And that is no small feat as I have a very strong stomach normally.

Bravo!

But, you do have a good team. A team to fear.

But the gauntlet has been laid, and I am here to predict that my "safe" team takes the hodware.

I got ALMOST every player I wanted. So if it fails I will know it was all my fault, and that just doesn't happen.

Should be a very competitive league!!!

Edited by rattsass

Okay DMD, I wasn't going to say anything after I read your analysis of my draft at number 12 in the writers league.

But then when I scrolled to the top and saw your review for your own team, I realized what I was up against.

I could almost hear the Star Spangled Banner playing in the background as I read it. A glorious display of self gratification that made me regret eating that burrito for lunch. And that is no small feat as I have a very strong stomach normally.

Bravo!

But, you do have a good team. A team to fear.

But the gauntlet has been laid, and I am here to predict that my "safe" team takes the hodware.

I got ALMOST every player I wanted. So if it fails I will know it was all my fault, and that just doesn't happen.

Should be a very competitive league!!!

You're going to take the hardware alright. But I don't think you're going to be happy about where. :D

:D

You're going to take the hardware alright. But I don't think you're going to be happy about where. :D

I'll keep serving them up and you keep hitting them out of the park!

I think Brent's, whitney's and ratt's teams are the best of the bunch...

I think you are on it there Avernus, but I am also casting a wary eye toward Darin3's team. If he catches a break or two he could be nasty as well. He'll be in the mix I think.

I think you are on it there Avernus, but I am also casting a wary eye toward Darin3's team. If he catches a break or two he could be nasty as well. He'll be in the mix I think.

yeah...he was RIGHT there....but I didn't want to name 4....

I don't even remember the teams to say why his didn't crack the top 3...but he was the 4th best...

if DMD took LT2 1st, I would feel differently....but I have gone sour on LJ completely...and DMD's WR's aren't as strong as I like...

But I did not write that. Everyone had the team behind them write their review. I drafted #1 so I did yours.

At least you drafted Greg Jones so you could actually have a RB that weighed more than 180 pounds. :D

But I did not write that. Everyone had the team behind them write their review. I drafted #1 so I did yours.

At least you drafted Greg Jones so you could actually have a RB that weighed more than 180 pounds. :D

Burn.

I guess I didn't get the memo.

I thought you wrote all of them. Sorry, my bad.