[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dansby concerned toe injury could end his career

keggerz

Per KFFL

Cardinals | Dansby concerned toe injury could end his career

Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:24:01 -0700

Charles Goldberg, of The Birmingham News, reports Arizona Cardinals LB Karlos Dansby (toe) is concerned his NFL career could be over due to a toe injury. Dansby said team officials told him the problem could be a "career-ending injury," according to the Arizona Republic. Dansby said the injury has caused problems in his leg muscles. While he claims treatment is helping and expects to eventually return, the problem is spreading. "It's moving up under my other toe, and it's causing my muscles in my left leg to shut down. I'm having a real tough time right now. It's been like this for a couple of years now, and my body just can't take it anymore," said Dansby.

What does this do for Arizona's LB setup? Everywhere I look I see different depth charts for them at LB.

Who has been starting at the LB postions in preseason. Is Hayes ok on his knee? He had a monster game at MLB against PIT, but nothing against NE.

Aug. 23 - 8:01 am et

Gerald Hayes is currently the Cardinals' starting middle linebacker.

If his first exhibition (forced fumble, INT, seven tackles) was any indication, Hayes could be a huge IDP. Karlos Dansby (toe) may return and push him, but who knows when that'll be.

Source: Arizona Republic