[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

Grits and Shins

I seem to have keyed in on MBell this year as he is on several of my squads and I think fairly high of him.

I did this last year and got a particular player on just about half (4) of my teams. That player was J.J. Arrington. :D

Be warned, I have signed MBell's death warrant ... so that should be good for the ONE league in which I own Tatem Bell, I guess.

I seem to have keyed in on MBell this year as he is on several of my squads and I think fairly high of him.

I did this last year and got a particular player on just about half (4) of my teams. That player was J.J. Arrington. :D

Be warned, I have signed MBell's death warrant ... so that should be good for the ONE league in which I own Tatem Bell, I guess.

Well, Blitz, it looks like this is the year you're about to prove that age-old axiom:

Every blind pig roots out an acorn sometimes...

I just traded Mike Bell for TO.

Just about as even a trade as you could have, according to TheHuddle "Top 120" list. Mike Bell is #25 and TO is #26. I needed WR help and he needed RB help.

But, if my trading history is any indication, Mike Bell will be the next Emmitt Smith....congrats MBell owners!

I feel your pain with Arrington. He was an early season casualty, but by then, the waste (and damage) was done.

I feel your pain with Arrington. He was an early season casualty, but by then, the waste (and damage) was done.

No the waste wasn't done.

I paid top $ for him in 2 dynasty salary cap leagues. I'm going to have to eat a significant amount of cap space to cut him in one this year.

I drafted him to be one of my keepers in another league ... no I have to keep KJones, ABoldin and DJax because both Arrington and DDavis are done.

So I'm STILL feeling the pain :D

• 2 weeks later...