[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA Classic LIVE Draft

WJW

If anyone's around this evening and wants to check out the SOFA Classic draft, the link to the draft report is below. We are holding it live this season as opposed to the email style of the past.

SOFA Classic Live Draft Report

I pulled the #2 spot this year. Fantasy Guru picks #1 and if he does what I think he will (pass on LJ) I'm not going to end up with who I wanted there. We'll see.

Is Hanson doing the drafting for the Guru ? If he is it is kinda suprising that he picked LT. On his Sirius radio Fantasy Football show he was saying last week that Alexander should be the #1 pick no matter what. His reason was that there are to many questions with Johnson and LT. Johnson having a new coach and losing Richardson and Roaf and LT with a young new QB.

Whitney elected to make that pick. It does not reflect the official rankings of the huddle or its affiliates.

Certainly not disagreeing with the pick... I personally think the "big three" are virtually interchangable, with the least amount of risk being with Alexander.

got that right

Now I predict Manning will not go until the 2.11

Why Gore over Manning? You real high on Gore?

Yeah, I thought they were going with Manning, too. Perhaps they saw too many RBs fly off the board? Gore may have a huge year, especially with Barlow now on the other coast.

agreed. terrible pick. very limited upside with gore because the 9ers suck. and pass on manning? whoo, that's a doosie.

Yep- that is a long rech grabbing Gore there- Manning, or any of the next RB's chosen are much better picks than Gore. Any possible upside on Gore with Barlow gone is shot down b/c the dude is an injury waiting to happen

I hate the Gore pick. Worst pick since that whole 2 QB's in the first 4 rounds debacle of a few years ago...

agreed. terrible pick. very limited upside with gore because the 9ers suck. and pass on manning? whoo, that's a doosie.

Yep- that is a long rech grabbing Gore there- Manning, or any of the next RB's chosen are much better picks than Gore. Any possible upside on Gore with Barlow gone is shot down b/c the dude is an injury waiting to happen

Come join the fun!! :D