[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA Classic LIVE Draft

WJW

Hey WW (assuming you were drafting) would you be so kind as to offer up your thought process behind the following topics as it relates to the SOFA:

- Frank Gore. With more proven RBs on teams that have a better chance to run the ball in the 2nd half of a game to protect a lead on the board you took Frank Gore. Please explain why you choose Frank.

- You selected two of the oldest QBs in the game who I consider to have significant injury downside. While I completely understand Brunells and Warners upsdie I think that their downside outweighs their upside to make them starters. I think you hope to platoon them. Please explain your thought process here.

Thanks.

Whitney elected to make that pick. It does not reflect the official rankings of the huddle or its affiliates.

LOL at Dorey for completely distancing himself and the website from the moranic pick made by WW of Frank Gore instead of Manning... :D

I find it amusing that no one seems to want to tell us the thought process behind taking Gore with this pick...especially since this draft was recently posted on the home page as the latest 12-team mock draft#3 update. How do we use this if Gore is in that spot? What is the rationale, WW? :D

Gotta say, I think that team 1 with the back to back picks of LT and P Man and R Moss, he looks pretty tight...Questionable second back, but you have to think he'll find a diamond in the rough from one of the others.

Definitely not a team I'd want to go against most weeks.