[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 NFL Survivor Challenge

Hugh 0ne

Hello again,

First of all, the website is still "under construction", but I have it to the point where it is presentable. I'd like to thank AtomicCEO for his help and hosting the website, Dr. Rock for the handoff, and Caveman_Nick for his technical expertise to get this thing rolling.

Without further ado: http://www.atomichammer.com/suicide/index.pdf

Check your pics please, just want to make sure I didn't miss anyone and that I got the right picks.

:D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Hugh!

Look at all you suckers taking the Cards. Boy after the first week the field will be cut in half. :D

I've got knocked out the first week the last two years, and I've taken the Cards week one of this year....... :D

Edited by Menudo

Dude. Why is that file 16 pages long, with nothing but mostly blank pages with scattered logos for the last 14 pages?

Is that just me?

Did you not read the part that says "under construction"? :D

That was my first effort, and it worked, so I figured I'd post it. I want to make the spacing smaller, get rid of the extra pages, and make some additional changes, but figured I'd give her a dry run just to get started.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Allright, made some improvements. Got rid of the extra 13 pages :D, re-sized, added some borders, adjusted the logos, and we're getting there. Needs a little more work where some of the borders are getting washed out, but it's close.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Dude. Why is that file 16 pages long, with nothing but mostly blank pages with scattered logos for the last 14 pages?

Is that just me?

dont worry it will get alot easier to read after week one and that whole first page is gone :D