[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T Bell or M Bell which one now will start?

tachamp

I know that this is Mike Shan team but some one has to be the starter of this team.

Knowing all that which one do all tha huddlers say starts?

:D Perhaps Skelator will set new ground and never name a starter again. All 3 will be in the backfield.

I know that this is Mike Shan team but some one has to be the starter of this team.

Knowing all that which one do all tha huddlers say starts?

Dude, what's wrong with you? Yesterday you start a thread about the KC Oline and if Roaf is going to retire. Today it's Mike Bell or Tatum Bell as a starter in Denver. Yes, we've been over this one already as well.

Check the past posts before opening up a thread that's already been hashed out. :D

I drafted Mike Bell in the 8th round yesterday. There were 4 Univ. of AZ alums there and they wouldn't touch him. Says he is a big time fumbler. I just told them that anyone would fumble when an entire defense hits you everytime you got the ball. The AZ offensive line was really bad. Besides, as most have said, who do they have that's a better option?

I drafted Mike Bell in the 8th round yesterday. There were 4 Univ. of AZ alums there and they wouldn't touch him. Says he is a big time fumbler. I just told them that anyone would fumble when an entire defense hits you everytime you got the ball. The AZ offensive line was really bad. Besides, as most have said, who do they have that's a better option?

if Skeletor could use his powers to stop Portis from fumbling, he can do it with Mike Bell...

he just told him to run lower so there's less ball exposed and they can't see him as good...