[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yes - another Mike Bell post

vansmack32

Good to know as I've got the 9th in a local Sunday afternoon, and it's similiar to what I'll probably do

I don't know why, but I was talking about 2 different leagues here....

RBrown and Jordan are in one league and I have Mike Bell in both...

That said, I'd only take him at a discount as I think it's a little like Q Griffith situation a couple years ago...someone else could easily come out of the woodwork to get the carries. Especially with a couple poor performances/turnovers.

Took the words right out of my mouth. People of the huddle.... I can not stress this enough...GO GET TATUM BELL NOW!!! You can't say I didn't warn you. Mike Bell has Q. Griffin written all over him...if he even lasts that long or ever looks that good in a regular season game. Tatum Bell will be a beast!

Took the words right out of my mouth. People of the huddle.... I can not stress this enough...GO GET TATUM BELL NOW!!! You can't say I didn't warn you. Mike Bell has Q. Griffin written all over him...if he even lasts that long or ever looks that good in a regular season game. Tatum Bell will be a beast!

Not happening.

I was picking 11th in one league and took Bell at 3.11. Went wr/wr the first two rounds.

I did pick up T. Bell in the 8th round just in case.

Have to start 1rb and my rb's thus far are MBell/TBell/CBrown/LWhite/DWilliams.

for only having to start 1 RB, I think you may have a stud RB performance-wise over the course of the season...

and while I don't consider Mike Bell a stud, it's not out of the realm to think he can put up stud type numbers..

I don't know why people keep showing up and saying "T. Bell will be a beast." If he will it will not be in Denver. The guy had and open shot at the starting position two years in a row and failed to nail down the number one running back spot. :D

Edited by blips

I don't know why people keep showing up and saying "T. Bell will be a beast." If he will it will not be in Denver. The guy had and open shot at the starting position two years in a row and failed to nail down the number one running back spot. :D

Agree. It is VERY clear Shanny doesn't think he can be THE guy. VERY clear.

i've read way too much on this topic and i STILL cannot tell if he'll be starting in week 1

i know denver has a game tonight, but as my draft is in 3 hours, i don't have the luxury of waiting

my feeling - there's a reason a guy goes undrafted

even though denver doesn't have many other options that ideally fit the scheme, i cannot believe he'll be the man this year (though i'd love to be convinced otherwise)

any new insights out there?

Well Terrell Davis was a 6th round pick. There is a reason a guy is a 6th round pick too, but that doesnt mean that everybody always knows everything. Terrell worked out pretty well too.

First rule in Fantasy Football: Just because you have a guy on your FF team & you wish and hope with all your heart that he'll be a stud, it won't change his performance on the field one bit.

Well Terrell Davis was a 6th round pick. There is a reason a guy is a 6th round pick too, but that doesnt mean that everybody always knows everything. Terrell worked out pretty well too.

Yeah, but Terrell both proves & disproves this theory. He fell to the 6th round because of questions about his durability - he had shown flashes of talent in college, but simply couldn't stay healthy. For several years in the NFL he proved his critics wrong, running up massive stats behind the Denver OL & looking all but unstoppable in fantasy ball. And then the wheels came off, as he succumbed to multiple nagging injuries. Thus in the end the durability issue won out. So who was more right - those that said that TD was an injury risk or those that saw the talent? The question is still open.

Yeah, but Terrell both proves & disproves this theory. He fell to the 6th round because of questions about his durability - he had shown flashes of talent in college, but simply couldn't stay healthy. For several years in the NFL he proved his critics wrong, running up massive stats behind the Denver OL & looking all but unstoppable in fantasy ball. And then the wheels came off, as he succumbed to multiple nagging injuries. Thus in the end the durability issue won out. So who was more right - those that said that TD was an injury risk or those that saw the talent? The question is still open.

No it isn't :D

He helped Denver win back to back SBs. The question is far from open. Great, great work on the Broncos part.

Yeah those nagging torn ACL's :D

:D

GB works of fiction.

Terrell Davis didn't play much (relatively speaking) at Georgia because Garrison Hearst was in his way. He got frustrated & got into it with Ray Goff, who was the HC then, about his ability & his role, and Goff labeled him a trouble maker and ended up moving TD to 3rd string.

There is no significant injury history regarding TD at Georgia that I know of, nor could I find anything in a search, nor was there any "durability issue".

:D

GB works of fiction.

Terrell Davis didn't play much (relatively speaking) at Georgia because Garrison Hearst was in his way. He got frustrated & got into it with Ray Goff, who was the HC then, about his ability & his role, and Goff labeled him a trouble maker and ended up moving TD to 3rd string.

There is no significant injury history regarding TD at Georgia that I know of, nor could I find anything in a search, nor was there any "durability issue".

This is why I love the Huddle.