[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peerless Price

Flip_Side

He's not a bad receiver, just caught a 54 yards pass from Losman, I think he could be decent for the Bill's this year. DMD doesn't even have him on the projections for WR's, he has 2 others Josh Reed, and Davis I believe. Peerless will do better than both of those imo.

Edited by Flip_Side

Just to interject a bit of reality here:

Evans, Lee BUF 8  134 55 800 9 Reed, Josh BUF 8  57 33 450 2 Price, Peerless BUF 8  49 32 430 1 Davis, Andre' BUF 8  29 14 230 1 

I do have projections for Price and they are better than Andre Reed but slightly less than Josh Reed and to be honest I would not want to touch any of the three receivers ever.

Just to interject a bit of reality here:

Evans, Lee BUF 8  134 55 800 9 Reed, Josh BUF 8  57 33 450 2 Price, Peerless BUF 8  49 32 430 1 Davis, Andre' BUF 8  29 14 230 1 

I do have projections for Price and they are better than Andre Reed but slightly less than Josh Reed and to be honest I would not want to touch any of the three receivers ever.

Andre Davis u mean right. A. Reed would make a great WR for him even at his age.

JI do have projections for Price and they are better than Andre Reed but slightly less than Josh Reed and to be honest I would not want to touch any of the three receivers ever.

If they had Andre Reed, they'd have one hell of a receiving corps. Except that he's probably out of shape these days.

If they had Andre Reed, they'd have one hell of a receiving corps. Except that he's probably out of shape these days.

I met Tony Hill today (DAL WR late 70's to mid-80's) and he looked like he could play today.

I still can't figure out if FS started this thread as a joke :D . The Bills passing game is so pathetic it will make the Bears air attack seem like the second coming of the run-n-shoot. There is exactly ONE player I might draft that wears a Bills uniform, and that is McGahee. Everyone else isn't even worthy of my pine.

I still can't figure out if FS started this thread as a joke :D . The Bills passing game is so pathetic it will make the Bears air attack seem like the second coming of the run-n-shoot. There is exactly ONE player I might draft that wears a Bills uniform, and that is McGahee. Everyone else isn't even worthy of my pine.

Lee Evans looks promising...

Nope, not a joke. I never said Price was going to be amazing anywhere in this thread. I simply said that he will be a decent #2 receiver for the Bills this year and will put up decent numbers.

:D I just threw up in my mouth.

See that's the real joke, Lee Evans has had an outstanding preseason thus far, and showed flashes of being pretty good last year also. I think this is the year he puts up big numbers, even with Losman throwing to him.

See that's the real joke, Lee Evans has had an outstanding preseason thus far, and showed flashes of being pretty good last year also. I think this is the year he puts up big numbers, even with Losman throwing to him.

Sure, you could be right, but there are just certain players/teams that don't do anything for me. Buf along with Jax, are a couple of those teams.

Going back to PP, wasn't he cut from the Falcons last year?

Sure, you could be right, but there are just certain players/teams that don't do anything for me. Buf along with Jax, are a couple of those teams.

Going back to PP, wasn't he cut from the Falcons last year?

He was cut by the Falcons in the pre-season. Was picked up by Dallas and cut by them in mid-season.

Receiver Peerless Price caught his first pass this preseason, a 56-yard touchdown reception, while quarterback J.P. Losman all but secured the starting job with an efficient outing. Losman finished 15-of-22 for 184 yards and a touchdown. His only blemish was a poorly thrown ball to the right sideline that was intercepted by Ralph Brown in the third quarter.

Losman's best pass was his completion to Price, when the quarterback eluded an oncoming defender, stepped up in the pocket and hit the receiver on the fly up the left sideline.

"It's been a while, but it felt good," Price said. "I congratulated J.P. for giving me a shot."

It was Price's only catch, but it capped a tough week in which he was fined for missing practice last Sunday because he misread the team's schedule.

The seven-year veteran is back with Buffalo, re-signing with the team in April, in an attempt to jump-start his career after three disappointing seasons split between Atlanta and Dallas. "I'm happy we were able to hook up on one of those," Losman said. "Peerless is begging for it. We all want to see him prosper."

I watched the whole game. I still wouldn't draft him. Buffalo's offensive line is suspect at best, with no depth whatsoever. JMO.