[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow

Grits and Shins

Peyton Manning was drafted in the 2nd round. The team that drafted him drafted Edge in the 1st.

In the 3rd round he took his 1st WR, Darrell Jackson

Ih the 4th he took his last RB, Jamal Lewis

He only drafted 2 RBs

His WRs

DJackson

DBranch

AToomer

IBruce

Randle El

Battle

Vines

:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this doesn't surprise me one bit, esp. in a PPR league where WR values go up a notch. there are just too many rb's with too many question marks heading into the season, so it's not shocking to see some of those established wr's going ahead of some rb's, regardless of the "traditional" (i.e. the huddler) way of drafting (i.e. loading up on rb's.)

Peyton Manning was drafted in the 2nd round. The team that drafted him drafted Edge in the 1st.

In the 3rd round he took his 1st WR, Darrell Jackson

Ih the 4th he took his last RB, Jamal Lewis

He only drafted 2 RBs

His WRs

DJackson

DBranch

AToomer

IBruce

Randle El

Battle

Vines

Only 2 RBs? :D He won't even be able to offer up some WRs for a decent backup. Not with that motley crue.

Sometimes I feel guilty when I leave my local draft. 4 newbs, and 2 others that rarely even use the net, but they are all gung ho during the draft. Problem is 2 others are on top of their game as well, so its always a 3 team race.

Lets just say I was thrilled to get this team

Culpepper - 7

Bulger - 10

LT - 1

Chester - 4

Dillon - 5

Ahman - 8

RHodes - 9

Deangelo - 11

Holt - 2

Boldin - 3

Coles - 12

Reg Brown - 15

Heap - 6

Scheffler - 17

Elam - 14

Mare - 18

Balt D - 13

NE D - 16

Stevens was drafted and Curtis Martin was almost drafted until we all felt bad and said :D

Koren Robinson got drafted today in one of my leagues and this owner's next pick was J. Porter. We tried to stop him but....the stupidity is strong in this one....

The WR phenomenon was rampant in that draft too. I was completely baffled. But I, not needing the affirmation some so desperately seek here, will not list my team.

But I do need to know who should I start in Week 1...... :D

Koren Robinson got drafted today in one of my leagues and this owner's next pick was J. Porter. We tried to stop him but....the stupidity is strong in this one....

The WR phenomenon was rampant in that draft too. I was completely baffled. But I, not needing the affirmation some so desperately seek here, will not list my team.

But I do need to know who should I start in Week 1...... :D

you think Porter is undraftable?....I took him in the 10th or 11th..

you think Porter is undraftable?....I took him in the 10th or 11th..

Au contraire. I believe he is draftable, just not by anyone who actually needs a WR who is actually playing. Even when he was playing he was a disappointment.

Au contraire. I believe he is draftable, just not by anyone who actually needs a WR who is actually playing. Even when he was playing he was a disappointment.

I think he could do well....he's my 6th WR, so who cares aha..

also...I forget, is this his contract year?..

I think he could do well....he's my 6th WR, so who cares aha..

also...I forget, is this his contract year?..

Not according to the Home Page article. I was at one time a Porter owner and was fortunate to have him the one year he scored a bunch. But the doghouse he is in now has put him far down my WR list. 6th WR? Yeah, I could could prolly see that.