[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guys You Have in More Than One League

Dr. Love

If you play in multiple leagues, you'll likely find that you've got some repeats on your teams. Sometimes it means something, sometimes not. Who do you have on more than one team, and why?

Me, I've taken Kevin Jones in the late second in a couple of drafts, and I've been glad to get him. He turned a lot of folks off last year, and while the Lions haven't looked great in the preseason, I still think he's a late-second round back at the worst with a ton of upside. I'm not surprised about him. I've got Ben Watson as my TE in every league I play in. I think he's going to put up HUGH numbers this year and be one of Brady's favorite targets. I hope I'm right.

One that I don't have a good explanation for is Darrell Jackson. I've gotten him in all of my leagues, and even in a couple of mock drafts. I didn't think that I had him ranked higher than average, but apparently I do. Unlike the other guys, I didn't have Jackson targeted.

And this year I've reinstated a tradition for my teams. I got Matt Stover as my kicker in my local; he's probably been on more of my fantasy teams throughout the years than any other player.

I've got Mike Bell in a few leagues now... David Givens in a few... Chester Taylor in a couple... Roy Williams in a couple... Derrick Mason in a couple... Philip Rivers in a couple... Jerious Norwood in a couple... and Janikowski in a couple as well.

Edited by Savage Beatings

Trent Green in 2 dynasty because he was there awful late. Engram was too(in fact a FA in 2 leagues). Javon in 2.

Greg Jennings(in 2), Reggie Wayne(in 2)Sean Taylor(in 2), Charles Grant(in 2) because I think they will both break out this year.

Buckhalter(3-way late pickup), Lundy.

Edited by Randall

culpepper, mcnabb, reggie brown, hines ward, muhsin muhammad, roddy white, mike bell, tony scheffler i all have in more than one league (out of 5 total). i've got caddy in two leagues as a keeper (was grabbing him everywhere i could last year).

edit: and chris perry. picking him up in 3 leagues now as a late RB flyer.

Edited by Azazello1313

After Javon Walker gave me a :D in 3 league's last year, I have made a conscious effort to diversify my studs, so if one goes down I can still enjoy my season :D. Josh Brown & Dallas Clark are pretty much it for me in 3 leagues, with one still to draft.

That's the strange part this year, usually I have a few repeats on teams this year two- G. Jones & Lundy on 2 teams out of 4, 4 different QB's never done that before. I noticed this the other day. It's just the way drafts are going this year and having different positions factors in also. Draft #5 tonite I'm sure I get repeats tonite.

Drafted in 2 locals yesterday and got Chad Johnson as my first WR in both.

Other notables I have on both rosters are: Dillon and Plummer.

I also picked up a few rookies in both: Maroney/G.Jennings and Chad Jackson

Also Panthers Def in both