[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Roethlisberger

frk_jr

Hey guys, Ive been reading all of your post for a long time now and decided to register myself. I was wondering what peoples opinions on Ben where this year. Personally I think he is going to have a break out year in an offense that is gonna favor the pass a little more than it did last year. Im not saying that it will be a pass heavy offense but they are going to start playing to this kids play making abilities. He posted 20 total touchdowns while in a slightly limited passing attack while only starting in 12 games last year. Is there anyone else who thinks he can put up 3200-3600 and 27-31 tds?

Thanks for all the value info in the past

I think Ben still is a #2 fantasy QB. I wouldn't expect huge fantasy numbers. His numbers should improve over last year but the Steelers are still a run first team. They win when they run. The last time they tried to "air it out" was in '03 where Maddox attempted over 500 passes, they went 6-10.

My concern is that if Ben's stats are going up, that may mean the running game is struggling. Ward's hammy is still an issue...it will be interesting to see what the Steelers do this year. I think he will throw more simply because the ground game may not be what it was last year. No legitimate short yardage runner...Haynes will still be the third down back. If Hines comes back okay--I expect good numbers from Ben. If not...as I said--interesting.

Hey guys, Ive been reading all of your post for a long time now and decided to register myself. I was wondering what peoples opinions on Ben where this year. Personally I think he is going to have a break out year in an offense that is gonna favor the pass a little more than it did last year. Im not saying that it will be a pass heavy offense but they are going to start playing to this kids play making abilities. He posted 20 total touchdowns while in a slightly limited passing attack while only starting in 12 games last year. Is there anyone else who thinks he can put up 3200-3600 and 27-31 tds?

Thanks for all the value info in the past

If you are looking for a mentor, I believe Menudo is looking for a protege.

And he shall call you "Mini-Me"