[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston @ Denver

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lundy looks pretty good....especially catching the ball...

Denvers LB's are outstanding and he still looks alright running the ball...he had a catch for about 10 yds called back because of holding and he reminds me of DD pre-injury..a few years back..

I'm not sure that I believe in all the Mike Bell hype just yet, poor showing against Houston geeze.

Someone has to fill the hole left by Anderson. Whether it's Dayne or Bell is yet to be seen until week 1. But Tatum will not be the starter in DEN. He's to much of a cut back runner... Shanny wants 1 cut and gone! And that's not Tatum Bell.

Don't forget the Javon Walker sighting. He has 3 catches for 41 yards. He should be close to 100%.

Javon Walker at 80% is better than a lot of other guys at 100%.

TBell will not start BUT if he comes in for a few carries and has some good gains he'll get more carries in that game thus hurting the MBell owner. Last week MBell got the short TD's tonight TBell did case in point. Some guy in my 12 teamer took MBell in earlyish round 2. Some other guy got TBell late round 12. Not that much difference between the two.

TBell will not start BUT if he comes in for a few carries and has some good gains he'll get more carries in that game thus hurting the MBell owner. Last week MBell got the short TD's tonight TBell did case in point. Some guy in my 12 teamer took MBell in earlyish round 2. Some other guy got TBell late round 12. Not that much difference between the two.

I would project Tatum to get 1-10 carries each game. They should a comparison of games that he has more or less than 10 carries. 6.2 when less 2.9 when more. Mike Bell is the starter, but is no fantasy stud and should be only looked at as a bench option IMO.

Edited by broncosn05

Hey guys stop posting their frikin stats anyone can see that by just looking at the stat sheet try providing some insight :D

Can't say how good Lundy has been doing because you have to compare him to Morency.

Ok, why dont you post some insight Mr. Know it all, instead of telling us what to do. :D

Edited by Flip_Side

I would project Tatum to get 1-10 carries each game. They should a comparison of games that he has more or less than 10 carries. 6.2 when less 2.9 when more. Mike Bell is the starter, but is no fantasy stud and should be only looked at as a bench option IMO.

Same things were said headed into last season about Mike Anderson. And he finished 12th overall in my league that uses a standard scornig system. I think whomever it is, will serve as a superb no3 RB. Hence why I took Bell/Dayne together last night.