[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston @ Denver

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that their stats are pretty indicative of how well they're doing they're bronco... Isn't that how all players are judged, both in real life and in FF?!?

When I see Wali Lundy getting every touch of the ball in HOU, that says something to me.

yeah, the Broncos are shutting down everything to AJ and Moulds so he's taking the dumpoffs to Lundy...

Someone has to fill the hole left by Anderson. Whether it's Dayne or Bell is yet to be seen until week 1. But Tatum will not be the starter in DEN. He's to much of a cut back runner... Shanny wants 1 cut and gone! And that's not Tatum Bell.

Agreed. Plus Tatum will be hurt by the 4th game anyway. :D

So should it be said that Lundy is doing an effective job of filling in Dom's shoes? Or should we wait for Morency?

He's doing pretty well. The sacks weren't his fault and the interceotion was a bad throw.

Mike Bell needs to settle down...

he was having footing problems as he slipped twice...but he seems too fired up...

Tatum bell looks pretty good, but I'm really not worried as a Mike Bell owner...

Wise words here. If anything, I might keep one eye on Dayne.

Mike Bell needs to settle down...

he was having footing problems as he slipped twice...but he seems too fired up...

Tatum bell looks pretty good, but I'm really not worried as a Mike Bell owner...

Can't say I agree. As Sharpe pointed out, Bell seems to lack vision, fighting it a bit, and running into blockers. From where I sit, T Bell seems to have much better vision. I give the Mike Bell motivation experiment a maxium of two regular season weeks.

Could be wrong, but its more than not settling down.

Can't say I agree. As Sharpe pointed out, Bell seems to lack vision, fighting it a bit, and running into blockers. From where I sit, T Bell seems to have much better vision. I give the Mike Bell motivation experiment a maxium of two regular season weeks.

Sterling Sharpe has also said that Al Wilson plays with anger 56 times and that the Broncos have the best linebackers in the league. The guy is an idiot. Im ashamed as a packer fan...

I think M. Bell and T. Bell are interchangeable. Neither one runs with much power the way M. Anderson, Droughns, etc. did. I doubt either go for over 1000 yds., and who knows who will get the TDs. One may go for 700-800 yds, the other for 500-600, depending on who is the hot hand. All you DEN RB owners...good luck with that. :oldrazz:

Lundy looks good...

DD who?...especially against Denver's D..

Let's see what Morency does in the second half. Both teams will play starters in the 3rd quarter. I still think Morency could start in week 1.

Edited by Asskickas

he was fine a week ago and looked better than Bell the previous week as well...

when you see his face, he's breathing heavy and seemed like he came in too fired up...

Let's see what Morency does in the second half. Both teams will play starters in the 3rd quarter. I still think Morency could start.

Morency vs backups isn't a good comparison...

I didn't see Morency out the once in the 1st half and that's all I needed to know..

Morency vs backups isn't a good comparison...

I didn't see Morency out the once in the 1st half and that's all I needed to know..

Skelator said starters will still be playing awhile. Let's see what Kubiak does.

Sterling Sharpe has also said that Al Wilson plays with anger 56 times and that the Broncos have the best linebackers in the league. The guy is an idiot. Im ashamed as a packer fan...

Well, its arguable, but I have heard that claim made by more than one pundit. After listening to the horendous Monday night crew and Kornheiser, Sharpe sounds like Madden. I was more speaking from watching the game and thinking the same thing. Looks like an undrafted free agent this evening. With this being the 3rd preseason game and the final tune up for starters as most coaches target this game, this effort might be more telling than the first two games.

Just MHO.

56 times?

Why all the Sterling hate? He's OK. You don't have to agree with everything these guys say for Christs sake. If you don't agree you don't agree. He likes the Broncos' speed and aggressiveness.

Who do you like better as a tandem?I like Seattle myself.

the 1st and last sentences are good.The 2nd and 3rd are :D

From what I've seen Tatum is having a better game and that goaline run was a pleasant surprise for those of you that own him I wouldn't lose hope yet I see him getting the same stats he did last year. I don't see that not turning into each of them getting 10 carries and Dayne with 2 or 3.

I think that their stats are pretty indicative of how well they're doing they're bronco... Isn't that how all players are judged, both in real life and in FF?!?

When I see Wali Lundy getting every touch of the ball in HOU, that says something to me.

Hey smart ace various stats throughout the game don't need to be posted especially pre-season. If you say they are consistently giving him handoffs throgh the guards or are using him in crucial downs and he's being successful I'm all for it. Maybe after the game you can start talking about stats, but right now the only thing we're seeing in the topic of RBs is the amount of carries they're getting. Stats aren't everything I think the intensity that Tatum is running at is more important in the pre-season. Watch Morency tear it up!

Edited by broncosn05

I'm not sure that I believe in all the Mike Bell hype just yet, poor showing against Houston geeze.

neither Bell are amounting to much as together they're averaging less than 3yds a carry (Tatum less than 4ypc, Mike just over 2ypc). i wouldn't read THAT much into it.

it's not entirely impossible that Houston improved their run D, at least a bit, over the offseason.