[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. to be a Back-up?

Kansas State 2000

John Clayton reports Dallas Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells will have a hard time allowing WR Terrell Owens (hamstring) start the team's Week 1 game if he remains off of the practice field. However, because Owens is so talented, the team would likely still be forced to have him active for Week 1 and serve as a backup rather than not have him play at all. :D

This sounds like one of Chad Johnson's "punishments" earlier in his career: Bengals tell the media he's not starting, then send him in on the second play of the game.

If this is true...

TO :D Bill

Bill :D TO

Edited by irish

This sounds like one of Chad Johnson's "punishments" earlier in his career: Bengals tell the media he's not starting, then send him in on the second play of the game.

Well...I think that was Rudi Johnson, but we get your point.

I was thinking that too but liked my response much more. :D

Well...I think that was Rudi Johnson, but we get your point.

No I'm pretty sure it was a WR maybe not #85 but I thought it was.

See even the coach couldn't solve the riddle: How do you stop #85?

Edited by irish

Cowboys are idiots...

If they want to win they get the best WR (talent wise) starting and playing.

Come on do you really think this will happen. You know Owens will be playing as they want to win and he brings it on game day.

This is what I thought as well..

You know Owens has not actually dressed for a preseason game therefore all true Dallas fans can continue to believe that he is not on the team since there are not actual pictures of him wearing THE uniform. Least that's what I am still holding on to...

You know Owens has not actually dressed for a preseason game therefore all true Dallas fans can continue to believe that he is not on the team since there are not actual pictures of him wearing THE uniform. Least that's what I am still holding on to...

we understand DMD...we understand. :D

TO is Jerry Jones' real world representation of the sale of his soul to the devil. TO was sent as a reminder to him and all Cowboys fans :D

A guy in my local league just dropped him. I couldnt put that waiver claim in quick enough.I have the #2 waiver priority and am keeping my fingers crossed. If this goes through it will give me a rec core of,Chris Chambers, Derrick Mason, Joe Horn, Michael Clayton, and TO