[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. to be a Back-up?

Kansas State 2000

A guy in my local league just dropped him. I couldnt put that waiver claim in quick enough.I have the #2 waiver priority and am keeping my fingers crossed. If this goes through it will give me a rec core of,Chris Chambers, Derrick Mason, Joe Horn, Michael Clayton, and TO

Why would someone drop TO?

If I saw that Id drop out of the league

Speaking of last year ...

I was waiting for that and I shall repeat my arguement:

T.O. when the Eagles signed him = 1 time loser with San Fran (I am not counting the whole Baltimore thing because that was a fair gripe against his bone head agent).

T.O. when the Cowboys signed him = 2 time loser and total head case confirmed.

Point being, I think several teams take a shot at T.O. the free agent in 2004. In 2006, you know he's a wack-job, locker room trouble maker and the list of teams lined up for his service? Very few. The Cowboys (or any other team that signed him AFTER the Eagles situation) are really going to get what they deserve. So I'll repeat: couldn't happen to a better franchise like the Cowboys. :D

Edited by TDFFFreak

Why would someone drop TO?

If I saw that Id drop out of the league

He has a history of this type of stuff. Some crap about charector. Whatever he wont be winning this league so I dont care and IF I get TO then all the better for me. I think most leagues have THAT guy to a certain extent.