[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's Lamont's backup?

Swampnuts

I drafted Lamont and Portis at the end of the first round last night, and some splashy cleanser stole Duckett from me early. So who do I handcuff Lamont with? Fargas or Crockett?

Need some help here from the Oakland homers.

Don't get too stuck on the handcuff idea if there are other better options available. With Lamont's situation in Oakland I would see him as one of the last RB's that needs a handcuff this season.

Don't get too stuck on the handcuff idea if there are other better options available. With Lamont's situation in Oakland I would see him as one of the last RB's that needs a handcuff this season.

I dunno man.

LaMont broke down after only 272 carries last year. With Shell emphasizing the run, a Jordan handcuff might not be such a bad idea.

Unless you're saying not to bother handcuffing him because you think the Raiders RB situation is not all that promising?

Dont bother with Crockett...he will soley be a fullback this year and may even be cut (he's 33) because they like Foschi at fullback also. Plus, Jordan received most of the goal-line carries last year.

IF Jordan went down with injury Fargas is the second option but I doubt he would produce all that well as the starter. Rashad Lee has looked good at times and his running style is similar to Jordan's so I believe he would have a crack at the starting lineup if Jordan was out also.

Either case I believe it would be RBBC with Fargas and Lee if Jordan went out with injury. If I had to pick one I would go with Fargas...but I wouldnt want to have to start either on a fantasy squad.

Dont bother with Crockett...he will soley be a fullback this year and may even be cut (he's 33) because they like Foschi at fullback also. Plus, Jordan received most of the goal-line carries last year.

IF Jordan went down with injury Fargas is the second option but I doubt he would produce all that well as the starter. Rashad Lee has looked good at times and his running style is similar to Jordan's so I believe he would have a crack at the starting lineup if Jordan was out also.

Either case I believe it would be RBBC with Fargas and Lee if Jordan went out with injury. If I had to pick one I would go with Fargas...but I wouldnt want to have to start either on a fantasy squad.

You know your stuff S&B...We will not be in good shape this year if we lose Jordan! Fargas hasn't proven anything as of yet. Lee reminds me of Jordan also, but I doubt any Raider running back aside from Jordan would be worth anything! Cross our fingers and hope for the best!