[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What RBs are you handcuffing this year?

kcmast

Well there are so many rbbcs this year, there's not much handcuffing to do.

Unless you want to spend 2 picks in back to back or 2 out of 3 rounds you are not getting T.Jones and Benson or Foster and Williams or Rhodes and Addai and the like.

I would handcuff Turner to Tomlinson for sure just because Turner would be highly productive if he stepped in there. Usually I am not a huge handcuffing fan though.

I have Tomlinson in 2 leagues. Would you drop W. Lundy for Turner? I never really considered grabbing Turner..for reasons unknown to myself :D

edit: ignorance i suppose.

Edited by LooGie

I have Tomlinson in 2 leagues. Would you drop W. Lundy for Turner? I never really considered grabbing Turner..for reasons unknown to myself :D

edit: ignorance i suppose.

With starting RB's generally at a premium, I would look to see if I could do a two for one trade, if your league rules allow it. Maybe a decent but not great WR and some scrub throw in. Then cut the scrub & pick up Turner.

With starting RB's generally at a premium, I would look to see if I could do a two for one trade, if your league rules allow it. Maybe a decent but not great WR and some scrub throw in. Then cut the scrub & pick up Turner.

I like it. I also have some other backups (like L. White, D.Blaylock and D. Williams) and they're ranked much higher than Turner. I just can't bring myself to cut any of them though..maybe Blaylock depending on how that works out..

Personally, I think handcuffing can be over-rated. You have to consider a lot of things when picking a handcuff. #1 - has the handcuff come in and succeded before. # 2 - Is the handcuff in an offense that is built for a RB to succeed. # 3 - Is there a clear-cut handcuff who would take over the role, or will it turn into a RBBC. I think obvious handcuffs are KC, SD, & SEA. If you look at the Giants, I don't see where handcuffing Barber is such a good idea. Jacobs is a goaline back, but, I havent' seen anything to say he would be a solid #1 RB. I see RBBC with he and possibly Ward sharing the load. I understand the concept of handcuffing, but, unless I have a clear-cut situation, if there are other decent RB's out there, I am snaggingg them before I look to handcuff. Often, I'll pass on handcuffs for other guys backups that I think have a high ceiling (i.e. Harrison, Norwood, Lundy). Just my :D

I like it. I also have some other backups (like L. White, D.Blaylock and D. Williams) and they're ranked much higher than Turner. I just can't bring myself to cut any of them though..maybe Blaylock depending on how that works out..

risk reward

Risk=LT goes down with no turner you are screwed

Reward the upside that blaylock has in minimal at best(even if he was starting)

risk reward

Risk=LT goes down with no turner you are screwed

Reward the upside that blaylock has in minimal at best(even if he was starting)

LooGie,

Listen to Keg. He's giving you good advice.

On a side note, way to slip in a couple of questions about your team in this forum....AND get it answered. :D