[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The obligatory "I Love Theisman" thread

Chief Dick

He is great. He tells it like it is, and holds nothing back.

Especially slobbering all over Palmer's nob tonight. :oldrolleyes:

I can't believe ESPN is putting him on MNF...he was horrible on Sunday Night Football.

Especially slobbering all over Palmer's nob tonight. :oldrolleyes:

I can't believe ESPN is putting him on MNF...he was horrible on Sunday Night Football.

:D You are in the wrong thread.

I just love how he was so astute to tell me that when Palmer was looking downfield at his target, and a Green Bay defender went to grab his knee, he kept his focus downfield, and never looked down at his knee during the middle of his throwing motion.

You can't get that type of commentary from a bad announcer.

It's funny that you feel that way, because I feel exactly the opposite. I don't love him at all. In fact, I hate him and wish he suffered some sort of injury that would prevent him from ever uttering a single word for the rest of his life. :D

I guess you missed the sarcasm class in English Lit as a young, not so bitter lesbian. :D

It's funny that you feel that way, because I feel exactly the opposite. I don't love him at all. In fact, I hate him and wish he suffered some sort of injury that would prevent him from ever uttering a single word for the rest of his life. :D

Please tell us how you REALLY feel. :D