[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Palmer hurt his knee last year?

Chief Dick

Which one of you over confident Squeeler fans are gonna take me up on my bet? I guess you are scared.

Seriously....you do know you are talking about the sexyals here. Never has this team won anything. Never. You really are not permitted to talk football with a Steelers' fan. Go back to fighting with Cleveland. Oops...sorry. The Browns have actually won titles before. Ok...Seachicks then. Good luck.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously....you do know you are talking about the sexyals here. Never has this team won anything. Never. You really are not permitted to talk football with a Steelers' fan. Go back to fighting with Cleveland. Oops...sorry. The Browns have actually won titles before. Ok...Seachicks then. Good luck.

No s**t we haven't won anything, but you do realize this makes you sound like a scared little girl?

Yep- one play can tell you alot- i.e.

Cincy would have hung 45 on you all

Sea would have taken the lead and not given it back if not for the phantom hold, or the DJax PI call.

I gotta bail, starting to get pissed again....

Can you next look into your crystal ball and tell me what Wednesday's Powerball numbers will be?

I have no problem giving the Steelers their props. They won the freaking superbowl. The last time I checked that's what everyone is trying to do.

The thing is I've never once heard a Squeelers fan admit that the Bengals have as good a shot as any to win the superbowl this year. My boys will just go out and prove it while Squeelers fans keep showing their :D

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Can you next look into your crystal ball and tell me what Wednesday's Powerball numbers will be?

all I get is letters, no numbers

B I L L L E V Y

peace out- not getting into the effin snowjob that was the SB-

:gritsteeth: congrats on a wonderful season, the best team won. You guys played a terrific ball game :pukes:

No, but I could see how you'd make that mistake. It was actually Carson's knee pad...the stuffing was ripped right out of it. But, thankfully, after repair and 8 months of rehabilitation, the knee pad is ready to go and as good as new. Unfortunately, the equipment manager lost his job over the incident. He was quoted on the day he was fired as saying, "Who knew that Steel post would roll up on it and bend it in that way? I really made sure to stretch it out in the pre-game." Fortunately, the Bangals only lost the Hall of Fame game as a result.

By the way, I have one open spot in my fantasy league. $1500 per person entry fee. Send me a PM and you're "in."

I have no problem giving the Steelers their props. They won the freaking superbowl. The last time I checked that's what everyone is trying to do.

The thing is I've never once heard a Squeelers fan admit that the Bengals have as good a shot as any to win the superbowl this year. My boys will just go out and prove it while Squeelers fans keep showing their :D

The point is that you get props after you win, not before. You seem to think it is a given. Just like last years playoff game. You might have won, but you might have lost. It is not like that team was unbeatable. The NFL is not what it used to be. Winning records the previous year do not guarantee them the next.

The opinions expressed by Captain Stanky do not necessarily reflect those of all Bengals fans, his classmates in 8th grade, or his little brother, Private Stanky.

Actually, the orignal joy at Palmer's progress and optimism for the season probably DO reflect the opinions of those mentioned, and it was fine to post that. It's the tangent into the "scaredy cat" namecalling where he went his own way....Must not be getting too much homework in the first week of school...

Thats right.. They would have torn the

steelers a new one if he would'nt have gone down.

no joke, I kind of forgot about how easily Cin was moving the ball on the Steel Curtain

Agreed! Many like to give the Steelers the Bowl because of the refs, but the truth is Palmers injury is what did it, if not the Bengals would have hung a 45 spot on the "curtains"

:D The definition of pathetic. The Steelers beat the Bengals in their first meeting in Cincinatti and Superman wasn't hurt in that one. No one knows what would have happened if Palmer had played, what wew do know is what happened when he got hurt. Get over it & move on. :D

Steelers fans should be VERY worried....with the Ravens on the cusp of having a solid year, its not inconcievable for the Steelers to finish 3rd this year in the division.

Yes, we are very worried. Do you realize that EVERYONE was giving the division title and many the Super Bowl birth to Baltimore last year. The Bengals are a very good OFFENSE. Their defense can and will be scored on plenty. Baltimore just isn't as good as Pittsburgh or Cincinnati.

Yep- one play can tell you alot- i.e.

Cincy would have hung 45 on you all

Sea would have taken the lead and not given it back if not for the phantom hold, or the DJax PI call.

I gotta bail, starting to get pissed again....

:D

We've got 5 and you ain't got none !!!!! :D:D

Random thoughts from an adult Bengals fan:

I was as thrilled as any fan w/ Palmer's performance....Palmer is a pretty classy guy, I'm happy for him personally as well as the Bengals.

While I won't be so stupid as to predict a trip to Miama based on that performance, I will say that I believe (IF he stays on track) that you have to "re-write" having "written" them off this year. With Palmer healthy, the Bengals certainly compete for the division again. (But give us a little break folks, this winning thing is still a kind of new thing to us.)

Defense has been fairly impressive so far. I am guardedly optimistic that the defense will improve this year. Still seem to make turnovers happen (having a good offense give the DEF opportunities as well). But, man, do they play fast. If the Bengals improve to even a middle of the pack defense, the overall team chances improve dramatically.

TJ Honolulu is a Bad Ass!

Special teams - Shhhhhhhh! Don't anyone suggest that they test Graham for doping w/ human growth hormones. But he's kicking the bejeezuz out of the ball. A less-well-known advantage of this team is that they have one of the top tier kickers in the league. That is HUGH!

"Bengal Mania" is ramping up again in Cincinnati, and rightly so!

Random thoughts from an adult Bengals fan:

I was as thrilled as any fan w/ Palmer's performance....Palmer is a pretty classy guy, I'm happy for him personally as well as the Bengals.

While I won't be so stupid as to predict a trip to Miama based on that performance, I will say that I believe (IF he stays on track) that you have to "re-write" having "written" them off this year. With Palmer healthy, the Bengals certainly compete for the division again. (But give us a little break folks, this winning thing is still a kind of new thing to us.)

Defense has been fairly impressive so far. I am guardedly optimistic that the defense will improve this year. Still seem to make turnovers happen (having a good offense give the DEF opportunities as well). But, man, do they play fast. If the Bengals improve to even a middle of the pack defense, the overall team chances improve dramatically.

TJ Honolulu is a Bad Ass!

Special teams - Shhhhhhhh! Don't anyone suggest that they test Graham for doping w/ human growth hormones. But he's kicking the bejeezuz out of the ball. A less-well-known advantage of this team is that they have one of the top tier kickers in the league. That is HUGH!

"Bengal Mania" is ramping up again in Cincinnati, and rightly so!

I'm actually very, very happy to see that Carson Palmer is looking good. He is a complete class act, and one of the best QB's in the game without question. I really enjoy the Bengals-Steelers rivalry that is brewing. They are two great teams being led by two phenomenal QB's. The Bengals offense is VERY tough to stop. They have it all. I still think their defense can be scored on, but, there is no doubt in my mind that this team is one of the top contenders for a Super Bowl Title this year. I'm really looking forward to Week 3, and wouldnt' be surprised if Week 17 decides the division. Baltimore is decent, but, this division is going to be between the Bengals and Steelers again this year.

Hey Mendudo - lighten up! You've got serious sensitivity issues. One newbie tool wants to re-hash old news and you're getting all frothy. You won, man, you'll ALWAYS have many more Superbowls than the Bengals.

You won, man, you deserve it, enjoy it, etc etc etc

A few folks are excited that Palmer apparently isn't gonna lose THIS season due to that hit. Give it a rest.

Edited by Bengal Mania

Hey Mendudo - lighten up! You've got serious sensitivity issues. One newbie tool wants to re-hash old news and you're getting all frothy. You won, man, you'll ALWAYS have many more Superbowls than the Bengals.

You won, man, you deserve it, enjoy it, etc etc etc

A few folks are exited that Palmer apparently isn't gonna lose THIS season due to that hit. Give it a rest.

I'm not worked up about anything, but, I'll respond as I see fit. None of it was directed at you or the other classy Bengals fans that hang around here. See my post above for my response to you guys.

P.S. I actually didn't even respond to the newbie Bengal fan.

Edited by Menudo

I have been a Steeler Fan since the 70's and I will admit that the team that scares me the most is Cincinatti. That being said, your Defense needs to prove itself but Palmer looked like Peyton Manning last night. Not once did he flinch when the defenders were coming. He even ran for a 1st down and slid on the knee. You have a great young team. With Baltimore getting a legit QB this will be a very interesting division this year. But the Steelers are the Champs :D and that will be true until somebody knocks them down.

By the way, :D