[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newbie to The Huddle

Bone Stober

Howdy Junkies :D

I just subscribed to this site and was wondering what features I need to make sure I check out, what contests or fun-stuff I may miss and some of the absolute bestthings about being a member.

Would appreciate a little newbie guide to the site and some can't miss things to check out.

Hope to be an active member of the community and look forward to your replys,

Thanks in advance,

Bone Stober

to be honest (as I am 2.5 bottles of Yellow Tail deep)......pay for the site and get their cheat sheets. Their cheat sheets compred to any other site is top notch. It is so different drafting in a Huddle league and a local league......its almost like your local leagues have no idea....If you have not allready forked up the measly 20 bucks, I would do so

BM

Umm... Be VERY careful of this guy. He has a thing for flinging pooh, sex with midgets, and gay rich men .

But overall, he is a good guy. :D

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, when have I ever said gay rich men????!?!!?!! I don't care how much money someone makes...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, when have I ever said gay rich men????!?!!?!! I don't care how much money someone makes...

Ok so maybe I filled in that one. I couldnt think of anything else you talk about. haha

Wait... Ill change it to something else. Hmm.. What else do you talk about?

Ok so maybe I filled in that one. I couldnt think of anything else you talk about. haha

Wait... Ill change it to something else. Hmm.. What else do you talk about?

The energy produced by helium atoms in an excited state

The fall of the Byzantine Empire

Proper edict at State dinners.

The popularity of the Rubic’s Cube

Proper DHTML coding

The reason for brail on the keypads of a drive up ATM

Mediterranean diets and the low risk of heart disease in the people who eat them

Eskimos and their mating habits in relationship to warmer climates

New forms of shaving cream and razor technology.

Snack food technology

The metric system and how evil it is

The fact that nit picker used to be an actual job in the 1600s

The mud that they rub on baseballs before a game and the guy who supplies the entire MLB with it.

How a teaspoon of a neutron star can weigh up to 100 million tons here on earth

Why people who work at a drive-thru can never get your complete order all at once even though you are ordering just a number.

Peanut butter and its attempt at controlling the world leaders

The energy produced by helium atoms in an excited state

The fall of the Byzantine Empire

Proper edict at State dinners.

The popularity of the Rubic’s Cube

Proper DHTML coding

The reason for brail on the keypads of a drive up ATM

Mediterranean diets and the low risk of heart disease in the people who eat them

Eskimos and their mating habits in relationship to warmer climates

New forms of shaving cream and razor technology.

Snack food technology

The metric system and how evil it is

The fact that nit picker used to be an actual job in the 1600s

The mud that they rub on baseballs before a game and the guy who supplies the entire MLB with it.

How a teaspoon of a neutron star can weigh up to 100 million tons here on earth

Why people who work at a drive-thru can never get your complete order all at once even though you are ordering just a number.

Peanut butter and its attempt at controlling the world leaders

Fixed. See above. :D

The Priority News Headlines will become a must read for you each day.

The weekly start-bench list and weekly projections are awesome (but keep in mind that they are written by two different people and won't always match exactly).

The Huddle MVP Challenge is the greatest game offered anywhere and it is free to paying memebers. Sign up now!!!

Check out some of the other Forums as well, and make sure you post in the correct place... the Advice Forum can be helpful but it moves very fast... the Tailgate is a dark and scary place where people like Cliaz wait to pounce upon unsuspecting prey... the Food and Beverage Forum can be an awesome place or a desert wasteland... most of the other Forums are for existing leagues.

[billyBatts] Now go home and get your F'n shine box! [/billyBatts]

You're either going to need to get in a flame war with someone on your first day so they think you're tough, or you're going to have to become someone's b:tch.

Judging by your suggesting username, I'm thinking you'll fit in with the latter group pretty well.