[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP trading question

I have 3 of the top 5 DB's (R Williams, M Lewis, G Wilson) along with some decent LB's (K Bulluck, L Briggs, K Morrison, A Crowell) and I am a little weak at WR. I have TO, who scares me, and then TJ houshyourmama.

If I would offer let's say one of those S's or LB (other than Bulluck) and a WR such as Eddie Kennison, could that combination get me a WR like Roy Williams, Donald Driver, or Chris Chambers? Or would I be looking at something like Andre Johnson/a tier 3 WR?

Any help is appreciated.

The fact is you never really know what one owner will take for a player unless thay make the offer. Look for the ones that are weak at a position you can spare and see what they have that you want. Crunch the numbers, look at the situation and then proceed to make an offer.

From Feb. this year

* Sooner Nation gave up James, Edgerrin ARI RB;Rhodes, Dominic IND RB;Boldin, Anquan ARI WR;Brooking, Keith ATL LB; Year 2006 Round 3 Draft Pick from Sooner Nation* OctoMonkeys (DDan) gave up Johnson, Larry KCC RB;James, Bradie DAL LB;Collins, Nick GBP S; Year 2006 Round 4 Draft Pick from OctoMonkeys (DDan)

From Sept Last Year

# Houston Hot Peppers gave up Simmons, Brian CIN LB# Hudson River Rats gave up Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WRComments: Z also sends $4.

From Oct Last Year

* Dallas Sooners gave up Clark, Dallas IND TE;Greisen, Nick NYG LB;Smith, Daryl JAC LB;Wilson, Gibril NYG S; Year 2006 Round 2 Draft Pick from Dallas Sooners* S.Chicago Slickwillies gave up Dilfer, Trent CLE QB;Gates, Antonio SDC TE;Marshall, Lemar WAS LB;Brown, Mike CHI S

From Nov Last Year

# Houston Hot Peppers gave up Driver, Donald GBP WR;Hope, Chris TEN S

# S.Chicago Slickwillies gave up Winfield, Antoine MIN CB; Year 2006 Round 2 Draft Pick from Dallas Sooners;Year 2006 Round 3 Draft Pick from Hudson River Rats

Trade I did this past week

# Williamsburg Warriors gave up Johnson, Keyshawn CAR WR;Toomer, Amani NYG WR;James, Bradie DAL LB;McCoy, Matt PHI LB

# Lajes FC - Robash gave up Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR;Davis, Andra CLE LB

From July of this year

# Diana Dynamite - Zia gave up Parker, Eric SDC WR

# Beaumont Roughnecks gave up Ryans, DeMeco HOU LB

Comments: Dynamite also send thier 2007 2nd.

From July of this year

# Diana Dynamite - Zia gave up Heap, Todd BAL TE;Morgan, Dan CAR LB;Kennedy, Kenoy DET S

# Dallas Sooners - sarge gave up Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE;Bruschi, Tedy NEP LB;Brown, C.C. HOU S

Comments: Sarge also sends $8 dbln.

fwiw the $ you see in the trades is the money that is allocated on a yearly basis in these leagues and that money is used for Waiver Aquistions and Restricted Free Agent Signings and the cash can be part of any deal

Edited by keggerz

From Feb. this year

* Sooner Nation gave up James, Edgerrin ARI RB;Rhodes, Dominic IND RB;Boldin, Anquan ARI WR;Brooking, Keith ATL LB; Year 2006 Round 3 Draft Pick from Sooner Nation* OctoMonkeys (DDan) gave up Johnson, Larry KCC RB;James, Bradie DAL LB;Collins, Nick GBP S; Year 2006 Round 4 Draft Pick from OctoMonkeys (DDan)

From Sept Last Year

# Houston Hot Peppers gave up Simmons, Brian CIN LB# Hudson River Rats gave up Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WRComments: Z also sends $4.

From Oct Last Year

* Dallas Sooners gave up Clark, Dallas IND TE;Greisen, Nick NYG LB;Smith, Daryl JAC LB;Wilson, Gibril NYG S; Year 2006 Round 2 Draft Pick from Dallas Sooners* S.Chicago Slickwillies gave up Dilfer, Trent CLE QB;Gates, Antonio SDC TE;Marshall, Lemar WAS LB;Brown, Mike CHI S

From Nov Last Year

Trade I did this past week

From July of this year

From July of this year

fwiw the $ you see in the trades is the money that is allocated on a yearly basis in these leagues and that money is used for Waiver Aquistions and Restricted Free Agent Signings and the cash can be part of any deal

Thanks, this does help.

# Williamsburg Warriors gave up Johnson, Keyshawn CAR WR;Toomer, Amani NYG WR;James, Bradie DAL LB;McCoy, Matt PHI LB

# Lajes FC - Robash gave up Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR;Davis, Andra CLE LB

you forgot the conditonal draft pick whos complexity is rivaled by only the collective bargaining agreement...and that will probably have to go before an arbitrator to get settled :P