[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This just needs to go away-period

PantherDave

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9624597

All of said players are no longer with the team, and if any current did participate,they are aware of the spotlight and witch-hunt, hence not going to get popped. This dog just won't die-nothing to be seen here..move along.

That may be the case, but I think that all the attention is being given to help ward off those currently using/thinking of using. Nothing can be done about those mentioned in the article...the barn door was closed long after the cows ran out. But plenty can be done to make sure the sport is clean.

i thought this was a thread about joe theisman.

seriously though, i think all of sports in going through an unfortunate time. whether the witch-hunts are the way to scare people into not doing it are appropriate or not, the powers that be currently feel they are. i guess the thinking is that if they can expose as many people possible, especially ones some of us were fans of, then it will make the "fans" demand this stuff stops. when really, it's not in our hands at all.

That may be the case, but I think that all the attention is being given to help ward off those currently using/thinking of using. Nothing can be done about those mentioned in the article...the barn door was closed long after the cows ran out. But plenty can be done to make sure the sport is clean.

Yes, I can see how I look like a "Homer Who's Bent", but this is ancient news/history. The Panthers are light years ahead of this incident and have(not incoiencidently IMO)gotten rid of the guilty parties. I'm just tired of the re-hashment at this point in the PS.

This is what set me off, I was listening to the Herd (Colin Cowherd) on ESPN Radio, and he blurts out...I really like the Panthers...now the steroid thing....., so I'm freaking out thinking..Who got popped!!! Chit!! Was it a starter....Chit....Chit... . Then find out the buzz is ancient, decaying, no longer pertident info..sheesh, gave me a fuggin heart-attack.

This is what set me off, I was listening to the Herd (Colin Cowherd) on ESPN Radio, and he blurts out...I really like the Panthers...now the steroid thing....., so I'm freaking out thinking..Who got popped!!! Chit!! Was it a starter....Chit....Chit... . Then find out the buzz is ancient, decaying, no longer pertident info..sheesh, gave me a fuggin heart-attack.

i know what you're saying PD. i think the media needs to be very careful how they are displaying this stuff, which of course, they won't be. but it's really easy to toss around the name of a trainer because a dozen of his athletes have tested positive for something. but i think it's BS to do the same to a whole organization. this isn't a scandal. 30 players on one active roster testing positive would be a scandal. this is as minimal as a coincedence. for cowherd to say he likes the panthers less because of it is silly.

getting"set off"by a man on the radio is a clear symptom of 'roid rage. :D

I agree. Enough is enough. Panthers = cheaters, end of story.

They ought to switch the Panthers & the Cardinal players so that the cheaters have to deal with the Bidwells and the Carolina franchise gets stuck with that sorry D. Fitting punishment for all involved for their various transgressions.